Sunset Panoramic e-Bike Tour through Florentine Hills & Aperitivo
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most entertaining and complete way to experience the very best of Florence with an easy guided E-Bike tour of Florence, including a journey up to the marvellous Piazzale Michelangelo for the city’s most amazing views!
Our guide to Sunset Panoramic e-Bike Tour through Florentine Hills & Aperitivo
Meet your dedicated guide, board your snappy E-Bike, and set off with for an unforgettable tour. You will start the ride through the narrow streets of the city center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and hidden spots to admire the city: the Uffizi square, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, Porta Romana. Leave the center to ride up on the Florentine hill, along scenic roads and learn about the history, culture, and history greats.
Finally, you will reach 2 dazzling viewpoints: San Miniato Church and Piazzale Michelangelo, offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops, and lovely bridges. Take your time for a great photo opportunity, relax and enjoy a fresh Aperitivo (non-alcoholic), before your ride back to the city center ride on other panoramic and unforgettable streets.
6pm. For 2024 start time will be 5.30pm.
Approx. 2.5 hours
- Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sunset Panoramic e-Bike Tour through Florentine Hills & Aperitivo
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties or wheelchair users.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.
- The itinerary is hilly but requires an easy effort, with the assistance of the electric bike. Good riding skills are requested, being the tour on roads open to traffic.
- Please note the bike tour does not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- This tour is approximately 20 miles (30 KM) roundtrip.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Under 14 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Min height: 165cm (5.5ft)
- Max height: 190cm (6.2ft)
- This tour takes approximately 2.5 hours
- Please note that Italian law does not permit alcoholic beverages to children under 18 years.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.