Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge by Bicycle!
Our guide to Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty and cultural attractions, with iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge.
A “must-do” while visiting the foggy city is biking the bridge into sunny Sausalito and then taking the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf.
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and shop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.