California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
- Free cancellations*
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sample some Californian wine in glorious surroundings...
This half day wine country tour is a great option for those with limited time in San Francisco and, as well as offering an opportunity to sample some of the superb wineries in the region, is a chance to enjoy the sweeping valleys and beautiful vineyards of Sonoma County.
Our guide to California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
Your tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf at midday and we head north, crossing San Francisco’s most iconic landmark - the Golden Gate Bridge. Take in the breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz Island while riding across the 1.7-mile span of the bridge.
The tour continues through the charming seaside town of Sausalito and then passes through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region and beautiful Sonoma Valley. Enjoy the drive through the beautiful scenery with magnificent vineyards along the way, and visit two highly regarded wineries for delicious wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour.
A wine expert will introduce the fermentation process, barrel aging, and bottling, and you will be able to taste some of the best wines yourself. Towards the end of the day, enjoy the scenic drive back to San Francisco, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge once more as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean!
This fun and informative Wine Country tour not only offers a taste of superb wineries in the region, but it also offers a chance to enjoy the splendour of the beautiful vineyards and picturesque Sonoma and Napa Valley as your guide escorts you from winery to winery.
Please note: All Wine tasting fees are included; winery locations are subject to change based on availability or private events
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
- Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be aged 21 or older to sample wines.
- Tasting fees are included in the tour price for one winery but are additional at the 2nd and can vary depending on customer's wine selection.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour no later than 24 hrs prior to departure of the reserved tour in order to receive exact pickup time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours before your scheduled tour. No refunds are given after this time.