Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This SuperJeep tour delivers an abundance of stunning scenery including photogenic lakes, quaint villages and mind-blowing geothermal phenomenon, before heading to the world-famous Blue Lagoon spa for a relaxing soak!
Our guide to Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
This Superjeep tour takes you to Lake Kleifarvatn and the Krísuvík geothermal area, to admire some of the most fascinating aspects of Iceland’s volcanic landscape, before heading to the world-famous Blue Lagoon spa.
Lake Kleifarvatn spooky secret: legend has it that this 1km long lake is home to a whale-sized worm although there have been no confirmed sightings! The lake is eerie and surrounded by a jet black lavascape, black cliffs and black sand shores.
The Superjeep excursion then takes you to Krisuvík where you can walk amongst hissing steam vents, solfataras and bubbling mud pots with the unmistakable smell of sulphur hanging in the air. You‘ll also be able to feel the power of Mother Nature beneath your feet as the ground seems to rumble.
The tour continues with visits to the small fishing villages that dot the area before reaching the tip of the peninsula. Here you will find the roaring North Atlantic and huge bird cliffs which stand guard over moon-like, craggy lava fields.
We will then proceed to the Blue Lagoon.
Please note - Blue Lagoon entrance isn't included in the price. Guests must pay for this separately.
Mondays and Fridays
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
- A minimum of two passengers is required for the tour to operate.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- There is no overall maximum group size as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.