Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party
- 71 booked
- 3,169 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Now SOLD OUT for 2022. With two huge parades, the magic of late-night attractions, and a spectacular fireworks display, Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party promises to be a night you'll never forget!
Our guide to Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party
The countdown is on! Get ready to dance the night away at the sensational New Year’s Eve soiree at Disneyland® Park. So, dust off your dancing shoes and prepare to welcome in 2023 with Disney Characters old and new.
Here's what to look forward to...
Parades: Sprinkle a little Disney magic on 2023 with not one, but two unbelievable New Year Parades. Be awed by the amazing floats as you Dance a Catchy Rhythm at Disney's New Year’s Eve Parade, then celebrate in style with Mickey, Minnie and friends at the brand-new Count-down to Fun Parade. What a way to celebrate the start of a new year!
Fireworks: As the clocks count down, the skies over Disneyland® Paris light up with our dazzling fireworks display – it promises to be the most incredible yet. This year's show will illuminate the skies over Sleeping Beauty Castle with colourful explosions and light effects that bring to life scenes from this year's great Disney hits!
Parties: Whether you join Stitch and Angel for family-friendly floor fillers atop of Discoveryland's Starport or enjoy the first dance of 2023 in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle with DJ Afrojack, there's a party for everyone at Disneyland® Paris this New Year.
Meet & Greet: An extra special night deserves extra special guests. Bring in the new year with Bo Peep, Oogie Boogie and many other much-loved but lesser-spotted Disney Characters. It's not often you get so many photo opportunities in one amazing night, so be sure to bring your camera.
The Royal Sparkling Winter Waltz: Princess Aurora cordially invites you to enjoy her royal ball. Prepare to be enchanted by Disney Princesses as you take in our sensational show and waltz the final night of the year away in a shimmering, sparkling setting.
Let’s Sing Christmas: Join Mickey, Minnie and Goofy as they share centre stage for the ultimate festive sing-along. With Christmas carollers along for the evening, this stellar line-up will be on hand to guide you through a repertoire of Disney classics to really get you into the party spirit.
The attractions: As part of the New Year's celebrations, we invite you to experience the magic of the Disneyland® Park by night. There's nothing quite like creeping over to Phantom Manor at dusk, or whizzing 'round Big Thunder Mountain by moonlight.
Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party takes place from 8.30pm - 2.00am, however, you may enter the park from 5.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party
- You will be emailed a gate ready Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party Ticket. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Your Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party Ticket will be available to download within 72 hours after your purchase. If you are travelling before that time, please call us to book.
- This ticket allows you to enter the park from 5.30pm.
- Infants aged 2 and under are FREE.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- The evening festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- Opening and closing times are subject to change.
- Some areas and attractions of the Disneyland® Park will be temporarily closed before and after the fireworks displays for safety and security reasons.
- To access the Event a bracelet will be given to valid ticket-holders at the Disneyland® Park entrance.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be combined with other reductions or special offers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disneyland® Paris New Year's Eve Party
What is Disneyland Paris like on New Years Eve?
Disneyland Paris hosts a spectacular New Years Eve Party. Wave to your favourite Disney Characters whist enjoying their 2 huge parades, a DJ set with the magic of late-night attractions and a spectacular fireworks display, a truly wonderful experience for the whole family!
Which Park is the Disneyland Paris New Years Eve Party held in?
Disneyland Paris's New Years Eve Party take place in Disneyland Park.
Do you need a separate ticket for the Disneyland Paris's New Years Eve Party?
Yes, you shall need a separate ticket for Disneyland Paris's New Years' Eve Party. Your ticket will grant you entry to the park from
5.30pm so you'll have plenty of time to experience the magic, as the party starts at 8:00pm.
Are rides open on New Years Eve in Disneyland Paris?
The rides shall be open for you to enjoy whist at Disneyland Paris's New Years Eve Party!
What time does Disneyland Paris open and close on New Years Eve and New Years Day?
Opening and closing times may vary, please check for further information before you travel.
Is Disneyland Paris busy on New Year's Eve?
Disneyland Paris is busy on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day so we recommend ariving at the parks nice and early with your pre-booked ticket to avoid any disappointment, entry for the party begins at 5.30pm.
Is Disneyland Paris open on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day?
Disneyland Paris is open on New Years Eve and New Years Day, opening times vary. On New Years Eve you shall need a separate ticket for admission to their New Years Eve Party.
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd