Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enhance your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour experience with a visit to the amazing Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway that allows you to walk over the Canyon rim, and a leisurely pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River.
Our guide to Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West; a helicopter flight, a picturesque cruise and a walk across the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After being collected in Vegas and driven to a state-of-the-art terminal Boulder City (30-60 minutes from Vegas), you will soon be soaring majestically over stunning terrain in a modern chopper!
Spot Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Guano Point, Eagle Point and more before making an incredible 4,000 foot descent into the depths of the mighty Canyon itself.
Here, a waiting pontoon boat will take you out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views.
Next, reboard the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West where you'll be transported by shuttle to the world-famous Skywalk for a VIP skip-the-line experience.
This amazing glass walkway allows you to walk out over the Canyon rim and experience birds-eye views to the Colorado River 4000 feet below your feet.
A complimentary souvenir photograph is included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
Around 6.5-7 hours door-to-door. Total flying time is around 70 minutes and you will spend around 3.5 hours at the Grand Canyon.
*Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers*
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.