Madrid Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect introduction to Madrid...
A great way to get your bearings and learn more about this diverse city, the Madrid Highlights tour introduces you to the history that has shaped its development and takes you to some of the Spanish capital's best known and best loved sites.
Our guide to Madrid Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Discover the culturally diverse character of Madrid on this panoramic sightseeing bus tour of the city’s highlights which includes a handful of stops and plenty of photo opportunities.
First up is a one-hour walking tour through the historic city centre. Stroll around the La Plaza de Villa, the famous Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol before boarding your bus at the Plaza De Oriente.
Then, get ready for a sightseeing bonanza!
See Carrera de San Jerónimo Street, Las Cortes, Neptuno’s Square, Paseo Del Prado (Walk of Art: Thyssen, Prado & Reina Sofía Museums), Atocha Railway Station, Royal Botanic Gardens of Madrid, Cibeles Square, Alcalá Street, Alcalá’s Gate and more.
The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Madrid's famous bullring, is your last stop before heading to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Home of Real Madrid), Paseo de la Castellana Street, Plaza de Colón, National Library, Gran Vía Street, Plaza de España and Plaza de Oriente where the tour ends.
Please note, if the weather permits, the itinerary includes convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring. These will always be accompanied by your guide.
April 2022 to March 2023 Daily except Wednesdays and Saturdays. April 2023 to October 2023 Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. November 2023 to March 2024 Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Children aged 5 years and under travel free.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.