San Diego Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Be amazed as you take in the sights of San Diego!
Enjoy a fantastic culinary experience on a luxury yacht with breathtaking views of San Diego’s sparkling lights and its famous sights including the Coronado Bay Bridge.
Our guide to San Diego Dinner Cruise
Experience a spectacular San Diego evening from the comfort of a comfortable and spacious yacht. Sit down to a delicious plated dinner at your private table, made on board by our chefs from local, seasonal ingredients and served by our award-winning stewards.
Then head out for a stroll under the stars. Enjoy breathtaking views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the Star of India, and more. It’s a magical San Diego experience you won't forget. Your San Diego dinner cruise awaits!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- All guests ages 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to board all vessels.
- Guests younger than 12 years of age do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result, but are required to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking while stationary. Masks may be removed while on outdoor deck spaces so long as guests are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No Jeans or trainers. Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Vegetarian options and kids menus are available on request.
- Bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get a bit breezy on the outer decks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Meet us at Pier 1 Hornblower Landing: 1800 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 at Grape street. Pay to park options available.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at time of booking.
- Access to the outer decks is by stairs only.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase our risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.
- Menus subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation policy - Cruises are non-refundable, sales are final. You have up to 48 hours prior to your departure date to reschedule. We do not compensate for any late arrivals or no-shows to a cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Diego Dinner Cruise
- Are vegetarian meals available?
Yes, there are vegetarian options on the menu. If you have any dietary needs please advise us at the time of booking.