SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Tour
- 4,781 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The SeaWorld Rescue Tour gives you an opportunity to get behind the scenes at the park to tour the SeaWorld Rescue facility and understand the mission at the heart of the organisation.
Our guide to SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Tour
SeaWorld is one of the largest marine animal rescue operations in the world, and in the company’s 50-year history has now rescued and cared for 40,000 injured, sick and orphaned animals.
The SeaWorld Rescue teams are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to immediately mobilise whenever required to help animals suffering from a variety of conditions such as starvation, cold stunning, dehydration, shark attacks, propeller wounds, entanglements, and many are found to be dependent orphans. The causes of these conditions range widely from natural events like drops in temperature and displacement from storms to anthropogenic conditions like oil spills, fishhook and line injuries, ingestion of foreign items like plastic, boat strikes and lack of food sources from pollution.
All three SeaWorld parks in the USA have dedicated rescue and rehabilitation facilities, equipped to care for the species most often rescued. SeaWorld Orlando is the largest manatee rescue operation in the U.S., and one of only five critical care centres. The five-acre rescue centre can care for up to 60 manatees at a time. This 30-minute tour is your chance to see that operation first-hand as you are guided through the facility. You will have the opportunity to see manatees and sea turtles while learning how SeaWorld rescues and takes care of these animals with the ultimate aim of returning them to their natural habitat.
Please Note: Admission to SeaWorld is required and not included with the SeaWorld Rescue Ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Tour
- SeaWorld Rescue Tour prices are in addition to SeaWorld park admission, a separate valid entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required.
- The SeaWorld Rescue Tour must be booked in advance and you must select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Guests under 3 years of age are free and do not require a reservation.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Groups will be combined for a small group tour of about 6 guests.
- Program times, components, and animal participation are subject to change.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled up to 72 hours before the activity date. No refunds are given after this time.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.