Leopoldstadt - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tom Stoppard returns to Broadway with his critically acclaimed, Olivier Award-winning new play, the humane and heartbreaking Leopoldstadt.
Our guide to Leopoldstadt - Broadway Tickets
Set in Vienna, the play takes its title from the Jewish quarter. This passionate drama of love and endurance begins in the last days of 1899 and follows one extended family deep into the heart of the 20th century. Full of his customary wit and beauty, Stoppard’s late work spans fifty years of time over two hours.
“This is a momentous new play. Tom Stoppard has reached back into his own family history to craft a work that is both epic and intimate; that is profoundly personal, but which concerns us all." -- Financial Times.
With a company of forty actors and direction by Patrick Marber, Leopoldstadt will play on Broadway beginning September 2022. This “magnificent masterpiece” (The Independent) must not be missed.
Theatre: Longacre Theatre 220 West 48th Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Recommended for 10 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Depending on which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre.
Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
2 hours, with no intermission
Longacre Theatre - 220 West 48th Street New York, NY 10036
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Leopoldstadt - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date. Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for Leopoldstadt - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or canceled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.