Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover quintessential British charm at its finest, with a Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange.
Our guide to Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange Experience Voucher
Championing this most delicious of occasions since the 19th Century, there’s no better place to enjoy afternoon tea than with Fortnum’s. Seated within the Royal Exchange, you’ll dine on an exquisite array of sweet and savoury delights, including delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked Fortnum’s scones and individual pâtisseries. Take your pick of teas from the fabulous blends on offer, and toast to an afternoon well spent with a glass of chilled Champagne.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your pre-booked table in The Fortnum’s Bar & Restaurant at The Royal Exchange.
Sit back, relax and soak up the surroundings of the spectacular Royal Exchange, before tucking into an exquisite afternoon tea with a glass of chilled Champagne.
This experience is available Monday to Friday from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm, subject to availability, throughout the year.
Please note the restaurant is not open on Bank Holidays,
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange Experience Voucher
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- This experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year.
- You will have 12 months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We recommend you book at least four to 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please note: service is not included.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.