Neon & Nature
From the sounds of the city to the Serenity of the Desert!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great option for those looking for a VIP Vegas Helicopter Experience!
Enjoy the "Best of Las Vegas" on this one-of-a-kind aerial flight featuring a natural gem of the majestic Mojave Desert, Red Rock Canyon.
Our guide to Neon & Nature
Your journey begins with a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip, passing by iconic landmarks such as Wynn and The STRAT.
As you leave the city behind, you will soar over the awe-inspiring fiery-red sandstone cliffs and the Red Rock Canyon scenic loop. Voyage to a secluded vantage point where you can bask in the stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip, the valley below and the surrounding natural landscapes. At this panoramic overlook perched 2,900 feet above the city, enjoy a 30-minutes landing that includes a champagne toast.
Conclude your experience with a flight over lavish estates and golf courses as you return from the natural wonderland to the glittering Las Vegas Strip. Soar over Vegas landmarks including Caesars Palace, Bellagio and Allegiant Stadium.
Duration: Airtime: Approx. 12-15 minutes each way Landing: Approx. 30 minutes
Departure Airport: Las Vegas Strip Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Neon & Nature Sunset
Enjoy all the features of the Neon & Nature experience with extended landing time to enjoy the magic hour at the secluded viewpoint. Return after sunset as the Strip shines bright and the city comes to life.
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfortable seat. A 50% surcharge will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Las Vegas Strip Terminal
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Neon & Nature
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Airtime: Approx. 12-15 minutes each way Landing: Approx. 30 minutes
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age is required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Neon & Nature
Are your tours suitable for children and families?
Yes, we offer family-friendly tours suitable for all ages. We ensure safety and fun for everyone.
What is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon for your tours?
The Grand Canyon is stunning year-round. However, the best time may depend on your preferences. Spring and fall are popular for mild weather, while summer offers more activities and longer daylight hours.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring with me for the tour?
Dress in layers, as the weather can change. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen, and a camera to capture the stunning views. Don't forget to bring water and any necessary personal items.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.