Duomo Sky Walk - Milan Heaven
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
We'll kick off this unforgettable experience with skip-the-line access to the Terrazze del Duomo.
Our guide to Duomo Sky Walk - Milan Heaven
The terraces offer a splendid walk among the spires and statues adorning the Cathedral's rooftop. From here, you'll be treated to a panoramic view of Milan and its iconic monuments. The Terrazze can be reached by an elevator on the way up and must be traversed on foot on the way back.
Next, we'll descend to visit the Cathedral, the largest church in Italy and one of the most beautiful in the world. Inside, you'll have the opportunity to admire the stunning stained glass windows, altars, funerary monuments, organs, the tiburium, and the Holy Nail. The Cathedral is dedicated to Santa Maria Nascente and is home to the parish of Santa Tecla.
Moving on, we'll visit the Museo del Duomo, situated in the Royal Palace. This museum tells the story and showcases the art of the Cathedral through various works of art, models, drawings, and documents. You'll also get to see the Sala delle Colonne, where the ancient Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo used to gather. Continuing our journey, we'll explore the renowned Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. This commercial structure is nestled in the heart of Milan's historic center, connecting the area around the Duomo to the La Scala theater and the homonymous Teatro Museum.
The Galleria is famed for its elegant shops and refined boutiques, along with its neo-renaissance style, earning it the nickname "Milan's drawing room." Additionally, it stands as one of the most celebrated examples of European iron architecture and represents one of the world's first-ever shopping malls to have been constructed. Join us for this enchanting tour, where you'll get to experience the rich history, stunning art, and architectural marvels that make Milan truly extraordinary. Don't miss out on this opportunity to explore the cultural gems of the city!
Departure: PIAZZA DUOMO. Meet our tour leader in front of Tiffany & co, under the loggias.
Daily from March 25th to October and Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday from November to February 9.00 am.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Duomo Sky Walk - Milan Heaven
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- Children 0-6 years are not allowed on this tour.
- We regret to inform you that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. No backpacks and big bags are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- The itinerary inside the Terraces and Duomo may slightly vary depending on restrictions decided by the museum board. The inclusions and the tour quality will always be preserved.
- Due to the presence of narrow stairs and lifts, this tour is not suitable for those with heart problems and/or claustrophobia.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.