Neon & Nature
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great option for those looking for a VIP Grand Canyon Experience!
Enjoy the "Best of Las Vegas" on this one-of-a-kind aerial flight featuring a natural gem of the majestic Mojave Desert, Red Rock Canyon.
Our guide to Neon & Nature
Fly over the iconic fiery-red sandstone cliffs and the popular scenic loop of Red Rock Canyon on your way to one of the best views in Las Vegas.
Journey to a private vista where you will enjoy picturesque views of the Strip, the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding natural landscapes. From this panoramic overlook 2,900 feet over the city, enjoy a 30-minute landing with a champagne toast.
Conclude your tour with a flight over some of the most luxurious homes and golf courses in Las Vegas on your return from nature to the Las Vegas Strip. Fly over iconic properties such as Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Luxor and Allegiant Stadium.
Duration: Airtime: Approx. 12-15 minutes each way Landing: Approx. 30 minutes
Departure Airport: Las Vegas Strip Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Neon & Nature Sunset
Enjoy all the features of the Neon & Nature experience with extended landing time to enjoy the magic hour at the secluded viewpoint. Return after sunset as the Strip shines bright and the city comes to life.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable on both these Grand Canyon Helicopter flights and is payable upon check-in.
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfortable seat. A 50% surcharge will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Las Vegas Strip Terminal
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Neon & Nature
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Airtime: Approx. 12-15 minutes each way Landing: Approx. 30 minutes
- A $30 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age is required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Neon & Nature
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, which be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.