Western Journey Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a helicopter landing inside Grand Canyon West!
Journey from the Las Vegas Strip and begin your aerial adventure to one of the greatest natural wonders, the magnificent Grand Canyon.
Our guide to Western Journey Helicopter Tour
Soar over the historic Hoover Dam while enjoying panoramic views of Lake Mead and the remote Mojave Desert.
Upon landing, you will have 3 hours of ground time to explore and take in the various overlooks and highlights of Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Indian Tribal land.
- Eagle Point - named for the eagle-shaped rock formation visible from the rim, is home to the Skywalk.
- The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a modern engineering marvel jetting 70 feet from the rim and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. The Skywalk is an optional activity and may be purchased through Maverick Helicopters.
- Guano Point is a breathtaking observation point offering the best panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. Conclude the journey with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Total: Approx. 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
Airtime: Approx. 45 minutes each way
Landing: Approx. 3 hours
Departure Airport: Las Vegas Terminal
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfortable seat. A 50% surcharge will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Las Vegas Strip Terminal
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Western Journey Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age is required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not bare notable, you will be entitled to a full refund.