Small Group Dolomites & Cortina Trip
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a small group Venice day tour of the Dolomite mountains, a memorable day exploring what many people believe to be Europe's most beautiful range of mountains.
Our guide to Small Group Dolomites & Cortina Trip
During the day we make numerous stops at scenic viewpoints, walk around lakes, visit the home town of the famous Renaissance painter Titian, spend some time in Cortina and enjoy a walk on a level terrain up in the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, from where you can enjoy a splendid view over these majestic mountain range.
The beauty of the Dolomites is in their diversity. Throughout these excursions from Venice, we make frequent photo-stops, it will feel as if you have travelled from one mountain range to another such is the stark variation in scenery. During your day, you'll be able to see glaciers in distance, soaring peaks, emerald green lakes surrounded by forests of pine and larch with reflections of the mountains mirrored on their calm waters, and typical Tyrolean villages clinging to the mountainsides.
At the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, at an altitude of 2,360m (7,500 ft), you'll enjoy a photo stop to enjoy one of the best views of the mountains, where you can gaze out across a myriad of peaks and valleys as far as the eye can see.
These excursions from Venice also include visiting the cosmopolitan Cortina and a delightful alpine village that was the birthplace of Titian. And after a fulfilling day spent in the Dolomites, sit back and relax as we return back to Venice through the ever-changing scenery of the mountains illuminated by the late afternoon sun.
About 9 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Dolomites & Cortina Trip
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 5 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- This tour is limited to a maximum of 8 participants per van.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non refundable.