Full Day Guided Trip to Bruges from Paris
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Leave central Paris at 7.15 am for an unforgettable day in Bruges in Northern Belgium.
Our guide to Full Day Guided Trip to Bruges from Paris
Full day trip from Paris to the Belgian town of Bruges, also known as the "Venice of the North," a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000. Surrounded by a network of canals, the historic center of Bruges has retained its medieval charm and is home to plenty of architectural and historic gems.
Your visit will begin with a guided walking tour of the Gothic brickwork architecture of the medieval center, lasting around 1 hour and 30 minutes. During your walk, you will take in the sights of the stunning Grand Place Square, the Market Hall with its bell tower, the 13th-Century Notre Dame Cathedral, the Benedictine convent (Le Béguinage), and the majestic Town Hall.
In Summer (April to October), take to the water for a short cruise along the town's canals to admire its wonderful Flemish mansions and immerse yourself in Bruges's peaceful and mystical atmosphere.
Enjoy the town at your own pace with lunch in a local restaurant. Sample the region's specialties (mussels and fries, traditional Flemish sweet and sour beef stew, waffles, etc.), visit some of the many museums, learn about Flemish art and local craftsmanship, or taste some delicious Belgian chocolates.
Departure from Bruges is scheduled for 4.30pm, arriving back in Paris at around 9.00pm.
Departure: HOTEL PULLMAN Paris BERCY 1 rue de Libourne, 75012 Paris. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Start Time: 7.15am
Duration: 14 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day Guided Trip to Bruges from Paris
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Tours depart from HOTEL PULLMAN Paris BERCY 1 rue de Libourne, 75012 Paris
- The meeting with our PARIScityVISION representative takes place outside the hotel
- Important : A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union
- In Winter, comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- On-site visit duration: 5 hours
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).