Miami Seaquarium - Sea Trek
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Whilst wearing your state-of-the-art helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you'll be right at home under the sea. During your twenty minute journey you'll encounter tropical fish, stingrays and a variety of unique sea creatures.
Our guide to Miami Seaquarium - Sea Trek
Sea Trek Reef Encounter is one of the most unforgettable interactive exhibits in Miami - an underwater walking journey through a 300,000 gallon tropical reef.
While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you'll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore our reef you'll discover unique experiences around every corner.
During your 20 minute journey, you'll encounter tropical fish, sting rays, and a variety of unique sea creatures, and become truly immersed in the tropical reef as the divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays.
Your ticket also includes a day admission, so you can experience spectacular marine-life-shows, presentations and exhibits while learning about animals in a hands-on, fun-filled day.
If you don't want to participate, you can still watch your friends and family.
Around 20 minutes but please allow 1.5 hours for the program.
Although the Seaquarium is open daily, this experience only runs Wednesday to Sundays and is available at various times throughout the day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Seaquarium - Sea Trek
- Programs will run rain or shine, occurrences of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program.
- Reservations are required, as space on interactions is limited.
- Please allow about one and a half hour for program.
- Eyeglasses are permitted but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable)
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
- Please allow at least 4 hours to see all shows and exhibits. Show times vary from day to day and are established each morning.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (18 yrs.) who also is participating. Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter inadvisable. Including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia).
- All Participants must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Additional rules and restrictions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Seaquarium - Sea Trek
- Are there any wheelchairs or strollers available for the public?
Yes, there are wheelchairs and strollers available for rent from the Guest Services area at the entrance of the park on a first come, first serve basis.
- When is Miami Seaquarium closed?
Miami Seaquarium is open 365 days a year.
- Is it possible to get a list of all main show times?
Show times do vary from day to day and are established each morning. In general, it takes about four hours to tour the whole park, and the best times to arrive to see the full cycle of shows and presentations are 9.30am and 12.00pm.