Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss in The Garden
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A day where love's embrace and joyful celebrations merge into the perfect wedding!
Planning a Las Vegas wedding? The city's unmatched allure makes it the ultimate destination for your special day. Book this Bliss in the Garden package and declare your love amidst enchanting surroundings.
Our guide to Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss in The Garden
Experience a truly heartfelt celebration with this romantic Bliss in The Garden ceremony.
Choose this package to declare your love in the cosy charm of Las Vegas' intimate settings. You can invite up to 10 guests to share in your special moment.
The package includes a fresh flower bouquet carefully put together by hand, a matching boutonniere, and a professional photoshoot. You'll get 6 digital images to keep, capturing your love in its truest form.
It's a simple, yet meaningful way to commit to your partner surrounded by the beauty of nature.
Approximately 15 minute
Available Sunday - Thursday
Bliss Wedding Chapel, 827 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss in The Garden
- PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are valid for two participants.
- This package is not available on Saturdays or 25th December.
- A marriage licence is required for legal ceremonies. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will need to visit the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau to pick up your marriage licence. The marriage licence fee is $102 and is obtained directly from the marriage licence bureau located at 201 E Clark Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada. They are open every day of the year (including all holidays and weekends) from 8 am until midnight.
- You will both need to have your passport or other photo-id (driving licence) to take with you to the marriage licence bureau to obtain your marriage licence before your wedding. There is no waiting period (the licence is issued immediately) and paperwork such as birth certificates or Divorce decrees are NOT required.
- You can fill out your Las Vegas Marriage License Pre-Application online up to 1 year in advance. Your experience will be greatly expedited if you fill out the marriage pre-application form online found here: https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimClerkPreApp/Home/Index
- We recommend that you allow a couple of days after arrival into Las Vegas before your ceremony in case of any requirements that need to be arranged locally.
- Once your marriage certificate has been recorded by your Officiant, you can then order your certified marriage certificate through Clark County Recorder’s Office. Most couples order their certified marriage certificate online when they return home, since the Officiant has 10 days to record your marriage certificate. Although it is not required to order a certified marriage certificate, it is highly recommended since this will be your proof of marriage.
- Participants MUST be aged 18 plus.
- Outside professional photographers & Videographers are not allowed to take pictures or video on premises.
- Only Camera phones are permitted for use during the ceremony.
- Ceremonies can be performed in a variety of different languages but must be specified in advance and are based on availability: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, or Japanese.
- Your package includes a luxury stretch limousine service. This service includes collection from your hotel and transport to the chapel. After the ceremony, the return service to a desired restaurant or specific hotel is provided (must be within the Resort District of Las Vegas). The Limousine will seat 6 people. If needed, an additional seat up front with the chauffeur can be used. Please note, sporting events and special occasions will cause road closures of the Las Vegas Strip and accessibility to hotels will be limited or not available at all during these occasions.
- Cancellation Policy: Weddings are fully refundable when cancelled seven or more days prior. Within 7 days of your booked date and time, we will honour a 50% refund. Same-day cancellations or no-shows are 100% non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions for Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss in The Garden
Is my wedding in Las Vegas legal?
Yes! Marriages that take place in Las Vegas are legally binding and recognised everywhere. Nevada requirements for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens are the same. For residents outside of the United States, we strongly suggest that couples check with their local government office for specific instructions regarding legal recognition in their respective countries.
What do I need to do in order to get married in Las Vegas?
You will need a marriage licence issued in the state of Nevada to be able to get married in Las Vegas. The marriage licence bureau in Las Vegas is located at 201 E Clark Ave, close to the Golden Nugget Hotel and the Fremont Street Experience. The bureau is open every day of the year (including all holidays and weekends) from 8 am until midnight. You will need a valid driver's license or a passport for identification and the cost is $102. There is no waiting period (the license is issued immediately) and paperwork such as birth certificates or Divorce decrees are NOT required. Your experience will be greatly expedited if you fill out the marriage pre-application form online found here: https://www.clarkcountynv.gov/government/elected_officials/county_clerk…;
Can I renew my vows or have a ceremony for fun (not legally recognized)?
Renewal of vows and non-legal ceremonies are very popular and do NOT require a marriage licence.
Are we allowed to take photos inside the Chapel?
Yes! Camera phones are allowed to take both still and video footage of the ceremony inside the chapel provided your guests remain seated. Outside professional photographers & Videographers are not allowed to take pictures or video on-premises. Only Camera phones are permitted for use during the ceremony.