Milan VIP Walking Tour and Da Vinci's Last Supper visit
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the heart of Milan, experience its glamorous atmosphere and discover its most acclaimed artistic treasure - Leonardo’s Last Supper - led by a private dedicated guide. Especially crafted to show you through Milan’s heart and into its soul your Milanese experience will include an enlightening walking tour and access to Da Vinci’s extraordinary Cenacolo, the Last Supper.
Our guide to Milan VIP Walking Tour and Da Vinci's Last Supper visit
Meet your guide and set off to explore a city which boasts a refined atmosphere, brilliant contemporary art scene, and unique artistic masterpieces. Unveil its diverse cultural value, fascinating heritage and eventful history strolling down the elegant shopping streets and wide avenues, discover the city’s grandeur viewing its fine landmarks and palaces, among which the Royal Palace, glistening Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and La Scala Theatre, one of the world’s leading opera houses. Peek into the stylish bars, hotels, galleries and restaurants, and learn about the city’s rich heritage and cutting-edge vision. Marvel at the richness of its most iconic sight, the Duomo, Milan’s dazzling Cathedral: featuring an elaborate pearly white façade adorned with 135 spires and 3400 statues this imposing building looks like a magical fairytale crown… or a wedding cake!
Stop at the city’s best period café for espresso (or cappuccino) and a delicious taste of fragrant local patisserie.
End your private Milan tour with a memorable cultural experience: a visit to Leonardo Da Vinci’s impressive “the Last Supper”. Enjoy the privilege of priority entrance tickets and opportunity to admire this inspiring masterpiece and learn about Leonardo’s unique genius.
Approx. 3 hours
- Piazza Duomo in front of Tiffany & co, under the loggias.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Milan VIP Walking Tour and Da Vinci's Last Supper visit
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- All names must be advised as per photo ID.
- Shorts, big bags, and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- There is still a compulsory security check entering the museum which may cause some delays when entering.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 15 guests.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate them.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- This tour takes approximately 3 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.