New York FreeStyle Pass
See the best of the Big Apple with the New York FreeStyle Pass Ticket. Choose admission to 3 or 5 top New York attractions plus see the sights and enjoy unlimited hop-on/hop-off opportunities with an All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise ticket.
Our guide to New York FreeStyle Pass
Create your perfect Big Apple itinerary with the New York FreeStyle Pass ticket which allows you to visit a selection of top attractions while also enjoying all the elements of the All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise.
This combination gives you a wealth of options ensuring you don't miss a thing when exploring this incredible city!
So how does it work?
First of all, you have the All Around Town ticket:
This is the best way to explore New York at your own pace. Use the bus routes to get around the city and enjoy unlimited Hop-on and hop-off opportunities at over 50 stops along the way.
The Downtown Loop and the Uptown Loop take you to all the major landmarks in Manhattan including the Empire State Building, Battery Park for the ferry to the Statue of Liberty, Museum Mile for all the famous museums and fine art institutions, Times Square and much more!
Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour. After exploring Manhattan by land, the Sightseeing Cruise offers the chance to enjoy wonderful views of the Big Apple from the water.
See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre, World Financial Centre and the awesome Manhattan skyscrapers including the One World Trade Center.
The Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise can be joined at 4 different stops which all connect with the sightseeing buses.
Simply choose 3 or 5 attractions from the following great options (Please note individual attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice).
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Madame Tussauds All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (includes LaserRace)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One World Observatory
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Gulliver's Gate
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- El Museo del Barrio
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- MoMA PS1
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- The TOUR
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
- World War II of the BK Navy Yard Tour
- Inside Industry Tour of the BK Navy Yard
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
- Highline, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
- Greenwich Village Tour
- Broadway Walking Tour
- Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
Dining (selections from fixed-price menus; beverages and gratuities not included)
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride (Departure transfers only)