Super New York - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty & Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
4.8 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
A great option for first time visitors to New York, the great value Super New York ticket includes a 72-hour Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker bus tour ticket, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise, Ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, plus your choice of either the Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck. A free New York Eat & Play Card is also included as extra added value!
Our guide to Super New York - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty & Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
The Super New York ticket is perfect for first time visitors to the Big Apple wanting a comprehensive New York experience while ticking off some of the 'must-see' highlights.
Combining a 72-hour hop-on/hop-off bus tour, a hop-on hop-off Sightseeing Cruise, your choice of ticket to either the Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck and even a Statue of Liberty ferry ticket, get ready for an incredible trip!
And if that was not enough, the ticket also includes a New York Eat & Play Card offering discounts on dining at various locations throughout the city!
Tell me more!
The Super New York value package includes the following:
1) All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Use the bus routes to get around the city and enjoy unlimited Hop-on and hop off opportunities at over 50 stops along the way.
- The Downtown Loop and the Uptown Loop take you to all the major landmarks in Manhattan including the Empire State Building, Battery Park - for the ferry to the Statue of Liberty, Museum Mile for all the famous museums and fine art institutions, Times Square and more! Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
- See aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge on the Brooklyn Loop.
- A 2-hour Night Tour enables you to see the glittering lights of 'the City that never sleeps', taking in evening views of Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building, Little Italy and more. (the Night Tour is not a 'hop-on, hop-off' option and operates as one continuous tour).
2) Empire State Building OR Top of the Rock Observatory
- The Empire State Building Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above New York’s bustling streets. Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket gives you entrance to the 86th Floor Observatory which offers some of the best views of Manhattan and beyond – on a clear day you can see for almost 80 miles.
- Alternatively you can choose to visit the Top of the Rock where you can experience unobstructed 360° views of New York City and beyond. Ascend to the stylish observation deck on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center and enjoy wonderful views of Central Park, the Empire State Building and the amazing Manhattan Skyline.
3) Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry
- This scenic cruise takes you Liberty Island where you can see up-close New York's most iconic landmark and visit Ellis Island to see the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Please note a separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your ticket. A limited number are available for free each day at the Statue Cruises box office. Plan to arrive early in the morning if you would like one since they are first come first serve and go fast!
4: ADDED VALUE
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour.
- Entrance to the Museum of the City of New York or New York Historical Society.
- FREE New York Eat and Play Card: this great value card offers exclusive savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more for up to 4 people!
Average 4.8 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Super New York - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty & Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- You will instantly receive an open-dated Super New York ticket which can be used straight away. Simply print or show the QR code on your smartphone and you’re ready to board the bus at any designated stop. Your Pass is activated the first time it is scanned.
- The All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise portion of the ticket is valid for 72 hours from first use. The Empire State Building or Top of the Rock, Sightseeing cruise and Statue of Liberty Ferry tickets can be used at any time within the 72-hour period and do not need to be used on the same day.
- The New York Eat and Play Card is valid for 30 days from first use.
- The double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour and hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise schedules are subject to change without notice. The services do not operate on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day and there is a reduced service on New Year's Eve.
- Please note, once downloaded, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
Frequently Asked Questions for Super New York - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty & Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Where do I collect my tickets?
You will instantly receive a mobile-ready Super New York ticket which can be used straight away at any hop-on stop.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the tour?
You will be issued with an open-dated ticket that can be redeemed at any time during your stay in New York. The Super New York Ticket is valid for 72 hours from the moment you redeem your ticket voucher. All elements of the ticket must be used within this time.