Buckingham Palace with Royal Mews Tickets
Not Available for 2020
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit Her Majesty The Queen’s official London residence and see two fascinating parts of Buckingham Palace. First, take a walk around the Royal Mews before entering the State Rooms and exploring the exquisite and historical rooms containing precious pieces from The Royal Collection.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace with Royal Mews Tickets
Buckingham Palace opens to the public again this summer and this tour is a great way of experiencing this majestic building as well as exploring the Royal Mews.
First up is the Royal Mews, home to an array of amazing State vehicles. These iconic vehicles are used for State visits, the State Opening of Parliament, official engagement and, of course, coronations and royal weddings.
See the Gold State Coach, which has been used at every coronation from George IV onwards! It was also the vehicle of choice for the Queen’s Golden Jubilee in 2002.
The Diamond Jubilee State Coach is the newest highlight to the Royal Mews. This stunning vehicle was built to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012 and combines traditional craftsmanship with modern technology. During your visit to the Royal Mews, you may also see some working royal horses.
After visiting the Royal Mews, please make your way to the State Rooms in time for your entry slot.
State Rooms of Buckingham Palace
A visit to the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace is a unique experience. Open to the public each year for a limited time only; the State Rooms give visitors a behind-the-scenes look into one of the world’s most famous residences.
Members of the Royal Family use the State Rooms for official occasions and each of the 19 rooms is splendidly decorated.
You can walk through the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery and view some of the greatest paintings in the Royal Collection! Other rooms to visit include the beautiful ballroom and throne room.
His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales Birthday Celebration
To celebrate His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales’ 70th birthday, you will get to enjoy an exquisite display of artwork selected by Prince Charles himself in the Buckingham Palace State Rooms.
Experience the history and splendour of Buckingham Palace and reserve your tickets to guarantee a visit to this treasured Royal home.
Summer 2020 Exhibition - Royal Animals
Visitors to the summer opening of Buckingham Palace will have the special opportunity to learn about the swans and corgis that have become synonymous with the Royal family.
The Royal family’s association with animals doesn’t stop at the domestic however, and the exhibition features exotic animals including the giraffe gifted to King George IV in 1827 by the Viceroy of Egypt, and the horses used for parades and public events. An avid animal lover (and no longer a user of real fur), the Queen’s and indeed the entire Royal family’s love of animals is documented in this fascinating exhibit, from George III to today.
Opening Times and Schedule
Buckingham palace is open between the 27th July 2019 and 25th September 2019. This tour is available Monday to Friday.
Visitors have a choice of three entrance times:
- Entry to Royal Mews 10.15am, followed by entry to Buckingham Palace State Rooms at 11.15am
- Entry to Royal Mews 12.15pm, followed by entry to Buckingham Palace State Rooms at 13.15pm
- Entry to Royal Mews 14.15pm, followed by entry to Buckingham Palace State Rooms at 15.15pm
Please note: The Schedule time selected, is when you will enter the Royal Mews. Entry to Buckingham Palace will be 1 hour after this time.
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA.
27th July 2020 until 25th September 2020
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace with Royal Mews Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable
- If booking the 11:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 10:15 and Buckingham Palace at 11:15.
- If booking the 13:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 12:15 and Buckingham Palace at 13:15.
- If booking the 15:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 14:15 and Buckingham Palace at 15:15.
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.
- Please note this is not a guided tour.
- Summer 2020 Exhibition - Royal Animals Visitors to the summer opening of Buckingham Palace will have the special opportunity to learn about the swans and corgis that have become synonymous with the Royal family.