This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This value-for-money package combines a Hop-on/Hop-off double decker bus tour ticket, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise, your choice of ticket to either the Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck and round-trip coach tickets to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Our guide to Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise (4 Day Value Package)
The Shop, Hop & Top ticket combines the best of the Big Apple and is perfect for those looking for a comprehensive New York experience.
The hop-on/hop-off double-decker bus ticket takes you to all the major landmarks and attractions plus you can savour the amazing Manhattan skyline from the observation deck at the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock and from the water aboard a relaxing sightseeing cruise around the city's harbour.
If that was not enough, the ticket also includes round-trip coach tickets to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets for the ultimate retail therapy. With over 220 designer and retail outlet shops and prices reduced by 25-50%, Woodbury Common is New York’s most popular outlet mall.
With your All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise ticket you can explore New York City at your own pace aboard one of the many Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Buses. The buses cover 4 routes around the city with over 50 stops and you can hop-on and off the buses as many times as you like over a 96 hour period. Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
- Downtown Loop - See the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, 42nd Street, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue.
- Uptown Loop - See Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Harlem, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile.
- Brooklyn Loop - You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Night Tour - (Not hop-on, hop-off) View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy. See all the glittering lights of 'the City that never sleeps' as you stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan’s skyline.
- CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Cruise - See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre and the awesome Manhattan skyscrapers including the One World Trade Center on this hop-on, hop-off cruise.
- The Empire State Building Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above New York’s bustling streets. Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket gives you entrance to the 86th Floor Observatory which offers some of the best views of Manhattan and beyond – on a clear day clear day you can see for almost 80 miles. Alternatively you can choose to visit the Top of the Rock where you can experience unobstructed 360° views of New York City and beyond. Ascend to the stylish observation deck on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center and enjoy wonderful views of Central Park, the Empire State Building and the amazing Manhattan Skyline.
- A shopping trip to New York would not be complete without a visit to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, New York’s most popular outlet mall. Situated just an hour outside the city, Woodbury Common features over 220 designer and retail outlet shops and prices reduced by 25-50%. The Outlet is home to famous names such as Adidas, Burberry Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, Versace and also houses a comprehensive food mall so you have the excuse to stay there all day!
ADDED VALUE - All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour tickets come with a FREE New York Eat and Play Card which offers exclusive savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more for up to 4 people!
Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise (4 Day Value Package)
The highline is a raised garden set on an old railway line. Start walking the highline near sunset, that way you get to experience it in day and night and at this time there are often street performers at this time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise (4 Day Value Package)
- You will instantly receive an open-dated Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise ticket which can be used straight away. Simply print or show the QR code on your smartphone and you’re ready to board the bus at any designated stop. Your Pass is activated the first time it is scanned.
- The All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Harbour Cruise portion of the ticket is valid for 96 hours from first use. The Empire State Building or Top of the Rock tickets and Woodbury Common Shopping tour tickets can be used at any time within the 96-hour period and do not need to be used on the same day.
- The New York Eat and Play Card is valid for 30 days from first use.
- The double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour and sightseeing cruise schedules are subject to change without notice. The services do not operate on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day and there is a reduced service on New Year's Eve.
- Please note, once downloaded, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
Frequently Asked Questions for Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise (4 Day Value Package)
- Where do I collect my tickets?
You will instantly receive a mobile-ready Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise ticket which can be used straight away at any hop-on stop.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the tour?
You will be issued with an open-dated voucher that can be redeemed at any time during your stay in New York. The Shop, Hop and Top with Sightseeing Cruise Ticket is valid for 96 hours from the moment you redeem your ticket voucher. All elements of the ticket must be used within this time.
- How does the Woodbury Common segment work?
Buses to Woodbury depart from the Port Authority Bus Terminal at 7:15am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am, 12:45am, 2:45pm, 7:15pm - simply turn up at the departure location with your Woodbury Common Shopping Tour ticket voucher at your preferred time and date.