Gatorland and Boggy Creek Airboat Combo Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 280 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Gatorland & Boggy Creek Airboat Combo Ticket allows you to enjoy a leisure an exciting 30-minute airboat ride through the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. Plus, access to 110 acres of wildlife preserve that is home to birds, turtles, snakes and wild alligators.
Our guide to Gatorland and Boggy Creek Airboat Combo Ticket
Enjoy all the fantastic exhibits and shows found within this 110-acre wildlife preserve including the chance to get up-close with hundreds of native alligators and crocodiles at ‘Gator Lake’ which is home to the largest reptiles in the park. Also, see the amazing leucistic alligators, the world’s largest white alligators (over 12 feet in length and 800 pounds) with blue eyes.
Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
Sit back, relax and discover a territory that remains unaltered in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades as your expert pilot steers you through the tall grass on this 30-minute voyage, exploring the hidden waterways in search of turtles, exotic birds and of course the local 'gator population in their natural environment.
This 30-minute airboat ride is a thrilling and unique way to discover the natural beauty of central Florida but just remember... keep your eyes peeled for 'gators!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gatorland and Boggy Creek Airboat Combo Ticket
- You will receive an open-dated Florida Airboat Ride Ticket Voucher. The tours operate daily every thirty minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no need to book a specific date in advance. Simply take your voucher to the departure point on your chosen time/date
- In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us on your return for a full refund
- The airboats can accommodate up to 17 people
- You will be issued with an open-dated Gatorland Admission Ticket Voucher
- Your voucher can be redeemed at any time during your holiday for a full day’s admission to Gatorland
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Gatorland and Boggy Creek Airboat Combo Ticket
- What clothing should I wear?
We suggest dressing in warm clothes even in the warmer months. Life vests, hearing protection, safety glasses and all provided.
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.