Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tours
Welcome to the home of One Small Step for Man. In simple terms, the Kennedy Space Center is one of the most essential – and thrilling – attractions in Florida, and planning a visit during your time in Orlando is a must-do.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tours
The Kennedy Space Center offer the past, present and future of the space program and puts visitors front and center in the whole experience like never before.
Seeing is believing, and you will believe you have been transported to the cutting edge of space exploration through a series of hands-on exhibits, movies, and presentations, including a daily Astronaut Encounter with one of the modern heroes of NASA’s operations.
There is SO much to see here, you will definitely need all day to take it all in and a Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour is the perfect way to indulge your inner astronaut! All tour options included an experienced guide and return transportation from Orlando (approximately 60 miles away).
There are four tours to choose from:
- Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour - Enjoy an action-packed visit to the Kennedy Space Center including return transport from Orlando and the services of a professional guide.
- Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat - Combine your Kennedy Space Center Adventure Tour with the thrills of an airboat ride and the chance to enjoy some of the real, natural Florida.
- Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour & Dine with an Astronaut - What better way to enjoy the KSC than with one of the people who actually makes it all happen – one of NASA’s very own astronauts. Not only will you be whisked to the Visitor Complex with all the convenience and efficiency of Real Florida Adventures transport, you will also be first in line for one of THE great personalised experiences the Space Center has to offer.
- Real Florida Adventures Ultimate Kennedy Space Center Experience - When you want to immerse yourself completely in the space center vibe, this is the adventure for you – transportation and admission to the Visitor Complex, plenty of time to explore all that’s on offer, then the superb Dine with an Astronaut option, and finally a trip ‘behind the gates’ for a two-hour Discover KSC bus tour.
Pick-up Time & Schedule:
- Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7:30am (12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836)
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
Around 12 hours in total.