Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Thanks to your priority access, follow your host and access without queuing to the largest museum in the world: the Louvre Museum.
Our guide to Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa
Before becoming a museum in 1793, the Louvre was for a long time one of the main residences of the kings of France.
Located in the heart of Paris, on an area of 73,000m2, it offers the largest collection of artworks in the world, from ancient civilizations over 7000 years old to the 19th century. The museum's collections are divided into 8 departments: Egyptian Antiquities, Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities, Oriental Antiquities, Islamic Arts, Paintings, Sculptures, Works of Art and Graphic Arts.
Meet your host at the Arc du Carrousel du Louvre. He will accompany you via priority access to the Mona Lisa. Once you arrive, marvel at this masterpiece, painted by Leonardo da Vinci in 1506, one of the most famous female portraits in the world. The host will let you enjoy the painting at your own pace.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the line Louvre Entrance & Access to the Mona Lisa
- This is not a guided visit but a fast entrance activity with a host who takes you to Mona Lisa painting.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6 pm ( except on Friday)
- Large bags, strollers, and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Elevators are not available during the tour
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Exhibitions are not included in our tours
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).