Go Rome Explorer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Rome at your own pace, planning your itinerary as you go with the Go Rome Explorer Pass. Enjoy up to 45% off attraction admission when you choose 4 or 6 activities from a list of 25 attractions and tours including the Colosseum, a Hop-on Hop-off Rome bus tour, and more!
Our guide to Go Rome Explorer
Save money and create your own personal itinerary whilst visiting Rome’s top attractions!
Get up to 45% off admission with the Go Rome Explorer pass as you choose 4 or 6 activities from a list of over 25 unmissable attractions and tours including your choice of one premium activity.
Enjoy skip-the-line access to the world famous Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, admire the art at the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, explore the Eternal City on a hop on and off a Big Bus tour, or why try some fresh handmade pasta dishes as you eat like a local with an authentic Italian set menu lunch.
Your pass is fully digital and very easy to use. Simply display your Go Rome Explorer pass on your smartphone (or print at home) at each attraction and you are in. The pass is valid for 30 days from first use and includes a digital guidebook to help plan your itinerary as you go.
You will be able to visit any of the below included attractions. There is no need to select the attractions before you purchase your pass. Both 4 & 6 choice passes include one Premium Attraction of your choice.
Attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off 1-Day Classic Tour
- Vatican, Sistine, Chapel and Basilica of St. Peter Guided Tour (R)
- Best PubExperiences of Rome with beer tastings
- Artisanal Gelato Making Class at Grom with audio guide walking tour of Rome through Prati and Piazza Navona (R)
- St. Peter’s Basilica Audio Guided Tour and Christian Treasures
- Castel Gandolfo Lake Kayak Tour with pick up from Rome (R)
- Roman Food Market Experience: The Vatican District and Trionfale Market
- Piazza Navona Underground – Stadio di Domiziano
- Authentic Italian Cocktails in Trastevere
- Heart of Rome Walking Tour (R)
- Anient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Horseback Riding in Ancient Via Appia Antica (R)
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)
- Papal Audience Tour (R)
- Drink Like Italians! Mixology Class (R)
- Welcome to Rome – Show
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu (R)
- Pantheon Guided Tour (R)
- Spherae Virtual Tour – From Marcello Theater to Trajan Forum (R)
- The Most Beautiful Opera Arias
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet – Waldensian Auditorium
- Pocket Opera
- Vivaldi’s Four Seasons Meets Bach’s Masterpieces
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet – St Paul’s within the Walls Chrurch
Choose one of the premium attractions below:
- Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Guided Tour with skip-the-line (R)
- St. Peter’s Dome Climb, Basilica & Vatacombs (R)
- Pasta & Tiramisu Making Class (R)
(R) - Reservations are required. Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check each attraction page in your guidebook to find any necessary reservation information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Rome Explorer Card
- You will receive a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Rome Explorer pass as soon as you arrive in Rome. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go Rome Explorer e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Once you have activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 30 days to visit the rest.
- There is no need to choose which attractions you would like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go.
- Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check each attraction page to find any necessary reservation information.
- Please note, making reservations will NOT activate your pass. Your pass is only activated when you visit your first attraction. A reservation counts towards your visits, if you do not turn up for reservation the visit will still be removed from your pass.
- There is a limit of one person per pass. Multiple individuals can NOT use the same card.
- Your Go Rome Explorer pass may only be used once per venue.
- Activated passes are non-refundable. There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions. Visiting any attraction activates your pass.
- Cancellation Policy: You have 30 days from your purchase date to return any non-activated passes for a full refund. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Rome Explorer Card
- How do I recieve my Go Rome Explorer Pass? Shortly after booking, your Go Rome Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can download your e-ticket to your phone or print out the pass to get into each attraction. This will enable you to start using your Go Rome Explorer Pass straight away.
- How do I activate my pass? Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- Can other people use my pass? No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- What is the age range for child Go Rome Explorer passes? Child passes are for ages 2 to 6. Adult passes are for ages 7+.
- Can I visit the same attraction more than once? No, your Go Rome Explorer pass may only be used once per venue.