Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit this unmissable Parisian monument at your own pace. With priority access, you can avoid spending up to two hours in a queue in high season and take full advantage of your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy panoramic views across the city and admire famous Parisian landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sacré-Coeur and the Arc de Triomphe from 115 metres up.
Our guide to Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket
Equipped with your audio-pen or mobile application, discover the history of the Eiffel Tower by visiting the first and second floors of the 'Iron Lady'.
As you ascend in the glass elevator, soak in this historic monument, a true architectural marvel. Measuring 324 metres high, the Eiffel Tower was constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World’s Fair.
A symbol of France across the world and a showcase for Paris, the Eiffel Tower now welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year, making it the most visited fee-paying monument in the world.
From the first level, admire an initial panorama of the city and the Champ de Mars, one of the largest green spaces in Paris - Thrill-seekers will also enjoy the glass platform, a spectacular transparent floor 57 metres above the ground!
At the second level, take in a unique 360° panorama of the entire city.
Make the most of the view and admire the French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Sacré-Coeur or the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
How it works?
Meet at the Paris CityVISION office (36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris - near the Eiffel Tower) 15 minutes before your departure time. Your rep will give you your ticket and escort you to the first security check.
Daily, subject to availability.
Varies - see calendar.
Why not add on a Seine sightseeing cruise?
To complete your Parisian visit include a great value Seine river cruise with your ticket. Located a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower, board your boat and discover Notre-Dame and the Ile de la Cité, the Musée d'Orsay or the Conciergerie from a new angle.
Through a lively commentary, enriched with music, travel along the water and relax. Simply head along whenever you want, hand over your voucher (you will be given this when you meet for your Eiffel Tower tour) and jump on the next boat.
Boats leave approximately every 30 minutes during the summer (April to September) and every hour during the winter.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A tour escort will take you to the first security check but please note this is not a guided tour, but a group ticket with a specific entry time.
- It is recommended to download the mobile app prior to your visit: Paris City Vision – Tour Eiffel. It can be downloaded from Apple Store or Play Store.
- Free entry for children aged under 4.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is still subject to certain time constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.