Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Sydney sightseeing trip!
Take to the skies on an exhilarating helicopter flight and enjoy magnificent views of the dramatic city skyline, harbour and legendary landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and famous surf beaches.
Our guide to Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
A heliport shuttle vehicle will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to Mascot Heliport, 472 Ross Smith Avenue Sydney Airport, the departure point of your tour.
After the all important safety briefing, board your helicopter to commence a 30 minute Grand Tour scenic flight.
See the magnificent beaches of Sydney from above as your luxury helicopter sweeps along one of Australia's most scenic stretch of coastline, over Coogee Beach, Bondi Beach and Manly Beach.
With the possibilities of seeing schools of fish, dolphins and whales (seasonal), your helicopter flight continues into Sydney Harbour for several orbits and a flight right past the Sydney Harbour Birdge, Sydney Opera House and the magnificent backdrop of the city skyline.
Enjoy complimentary refreshments after the flight (tea/coffee/orange juice). Tour concludes approximately 30 minutes after take off, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
10.30am or 1.30pm.
2 hour round-trip, including a 30-minute flight.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
- Almost all flights are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome, however, the flight is not confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All tours, in the interest of safety, operate weather pending and are only restricted under extreme weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, adverse tidal conditions or electrical storms. Flights can still operate in wet weather.
- Please note that drivers are NOT permitted to leave their vehicles. Please wait outside your hotel at street level for pick up.
- Children under 3 years travel free on a parents lap.
- For passengers weighing over 135kg (or 297 lbs), a surcharge may apply.
- The minimum age for flights with no doors is 15 years of age.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.