Medieval Night at Castillo San Miguel
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Earl and Countess will give you a warm welcome you to the grand San Miguel Castle in Northern Tenerife for a night of jousting, duelling and pin-point marksmanship all complimented by a hearty medieval feast.
Our guide to Medieval Night at Castillo San Miguel
Enter the grounds of Castillo San Miguel and find yourself immersed in a real-life medieval world; knights on horses roam the Tournament Hall and all around you are suits of armour, swords, chests of gold and scrolls of the medieval epoch.
As per Medieval tradition, the Earl and the Countess greet you one by one and then you will be shown to the Tournament Hall for the start of the medieval fights and games.
Get ready to cheer as your Knight as he battles to the death in your honour!
During the tournament you will be served your medieval meal – which is served in true medieval style – with no silverware (just plenty of napkins!):
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Starter - Cream of fresh vegetable soup with cheese pieces
- Main - Fillet of chicken breast with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce
- Dessert - Icecream cake with caramel syrup
- Free flowing white and red wine, fizzy orange and water (served throughout the medieval show)
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
Doors open at 8.00pm and the show commences at 8.30pm. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Medieval Night at Castillo San Miguel
- Guests aged between 3 and 13 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas and Golf Del Sur..
- Hotel pick-ups can commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour - exact time will be detailed upon reconfirmation.
- Please note you must reconfirm your booking and pick-up arrangements on arrival to Tenerife and at least 48 hours before your tour date by calling the supplier - contact details supplied on voucher.
- If you have booked this excursion without transfers you MUST present your Ticket Voucher for entry to the show.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Medieval Night at Castillo San Miguel
- How does the transfer option work?
The tour picks up from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas and Golf Del Sur.. Exact time of pick up will be confirmed upon reconfirmation. If Ticket with Transfer option isn't selected then guests must make their own way to Castillo San Miguel.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 3 and 14 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify the date of visit when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.