Santa Cruz Shopping
2 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a break from the beach and explore Tenerife's welcoming capital, Santa Cruz, on this full-day tour which offers a mix of shopping opportunities, cultural sightseeing and more.
Our guide to Santa Cruz Shopping
Tenerife's capital, the pleasant, bustling city of Santa Cruz, is home to an historic harbour as well as numerous points of interest, attractive architecture and, as the title of this tour suggests, an excellent array of shops.
After being collected from your hotel (most major resorts in Southern Tenerife covered), a scenic drive of 60-90 minutes will bring you to Santa Cruz.
Take a walk through the bustling port and take in some of the city's famous landmarks such as Plaza de España, El Cabildo - the regional government's home, the Candelaria Monument - a homage to the patron saint of the Canary Islands and the impressive Auditorium which was designed by the famous Valencian architect Santiago Calatraba.
But of course, you have plenty of time for shopping too and there are numerous bargains to be had in the numerous shops found along the pedestrianised Calle Castillo and the malls of Avenida de 3 Mayo.
Around 9.00am. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Average 2 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Santa Cruz Shopping
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel this must be done in writing by the person in whose name the booking is in. The cancellation charges are as follows, 56-14 days prior to the arrival 25% of the price of the reservation, 7-13 days prior to the arrival 50% of the price of the reservation and 0-7 days prior to the arrival 100% of the price of the reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions for Santa Cruz Shopping
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No, there aren't any snacks or refreshments provided.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.