One Day Photography Course – Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the most out of your camera and learn to take better images with this One Day Photography Course. You’ll learn from a professional snapper how to use your DSLR camera’s manual settings to achieve better photographs in any condition, so you can effectively capture the moments in life you want to remember.
Our guide to One Day Photography Course – Experience Voucher
How would you like to learn the skills and techniques which will enable you to use your camera to produce stunning photographs to wow your friends or to even generate an income?
On arrival at your chosen centre at the allocated time, you will be welcomed by your professional photographer. This one day photography course will provide you with practical and creative skills to help you get the most from your DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera.
Even if you are using some of the manual controls on your camera but don't fully understand the principals - this course will suit you.The day features several workshops in aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance and exposure control.
It will also include the rules of compensation and how you can apply compensation creatively to drastically improve your photography.
You’ll learn how to create depths of field and how to produce a sense of movement in your images when photographing action shots.
Suitable for photographers of all levels, from beginners to those with some understanding of digital photography, this course will teach you essential skills to help you produce stunning pictures that you’ll want to keep and treasure forever.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Avon - Bristol
- Birmingham - Edgbaston
- County Durham - Stanley
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- West Yorkshire – Leeds
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Day Photography Course – Experience Voucher
- This experience is available on selected weekends only throughout the year, approximately once every two months in London and approximately once every three months at all other locations.
- You will need a DSLR camera (Digital Single Lens Reflex). A compact, standard digital camera will not be sufficient. Please call the supplier for further details and types of camera’s to bring.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 8 hours
- Disabled access is available.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.