1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 85 reviews via
Experience all the magic of Disneyland® Paris with a 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket and enjoy free-roaming admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Our guide to 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
Experience all the magic of Disneyland® Paris with a 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket. The 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket is perfect for those with limited time in Paris.
Enjoy same-day admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with the ability to hop between both Disney parks, so you can experience all the amazing rides and shows available at Disneyland® Paris.
There is a choice of MINI, MAGIC and SUPER MAGIC 1-Day/2 Park Disneyland® Paris Tickets.
- MINI TICKET (LOW SEASON): MINI Tickets represent the best value for money but can ONLY be used on MINI Season dates - please see calendar for valid dates.
- MAGIC TICKET (HIGH SEASON): The MAGIC Ticket is valid for use on any MINI Season dates as well as more popular MAGIC dates. These include some school holiday dates and weekends, giving you more choice when to visit Disneyland® Paris. Please see calendar for valid dates.
- SUPER MAGIC (PEAK SEASON): The most flexible Disneyland® Paris 1 Day/2 Park Ticket. The SUPER MAGIC Ticket is perfect if you are unsure when you wish to visit Disney Paris as it can be used on any day throughout the year including the most popular dates such as Halloween, October Half Term, weekends in November and December and Christmas!
Additional Inclusion: All 1-Day/2 Park Disneyland® Paris Tickets include the fantastic Standard FASTPASS® system, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Where: Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Space Mountain: Mission 2 for a space-ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a spaceranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss a meet 'n' greet with beloved Disney Characters or Disney Dreams®, an enormous night-time spectacular extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop that is faster than the speed of gravity. For a pumping ride with all the G-Force, jump on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith or tackle Crush's Coaster4, the wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love or get your engines revving on the crazy spin-out Cars Race Rally. Disney's Stars 'n' Cars cavalcade is a party on wheels you don't want to miss!
- Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets are open-dated and can be used on any day within the valid season dates listed in the calendar. Should your planned visit date change, Mini and Magic tickets can be upgraded at the gate with a supplement payable direct at one of the ticket booths at the entrance to Disneyland® Paris.
- Please see calendar for valid dates.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland® Paris Tickets will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must download and print your ticket before you visit Disneyland® Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- MINI and MAGIC Tickets have date restrictions and can only be used on one of the dates shown on the calendar. If you visit on a date that your ticket is not valid, you will need to pay the difference to upgrade your ticket in order to enter the park. Please see calendar for valid dates.
- Ticket inclusions are exactly the same for all the 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket types. The only difference between the tickets are the dates they can be used to enter the Disneyland® Paris parks.
- All Disneyland® Paris Tickets include the fantastic Standard FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The Standard FASTPASS® is operated on a rolling basis so you can only ever have one Standard FASTPASS® at a time. This is done in the park and cannot be done in advance. To get your Standard FASTPASS®, approach the ride you would like and you will see a FASTPASS® kiosk if the ride participates in fast passes– normally next to the main queue. There will be a time displayed above the kiosk and this indicates the time you can return to join the FASTPASS® queue. You need to scan your tickets at the ticket machine and you will be given a Standard FASTPASS® ticket. You then return to the FASTPASS® queue at the time indicated. Standard Fast passes are subject to availability.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- These tickets do not include Special Events and are not valid for use to access Disney's® Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland® Paris, these are separately ticketed events.
- Tickets MUST be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid to use same day of purchase. Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Can I only visit Disneyland® Paris on the date I select at the time of booking?
No, 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets are open-dated and can be used on any day within the valid season dates listed in the calendar.
- What happens if my plans change and I have already a purchased a 1-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket that is not valid for my new planned visit date?
Mini and Magic tickets can all be upgraded at the gate with a supplement payable direct at one of the ticket booths at the entrance to Disneyland® Paris.
- Are the ticket inclusions different for the Mini, Magic and Super Magic Tickets?
No, the ticket inclusions are exactly the same for all the Disneyland® Paris 1 Day/2 Parks Hopper Ticket types. The only difference between the tickets are the dates they can be used to enter the Disneyland® Paris parks.