Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Grand Canyon helicopter flight was the highlight of our trip!
No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without making the relatively short journey to the mighty Grand Canyon, probably the most famous natural landmark in the world. Regarded as one of the best Grand Canyon helicopter tours, this trip takes you into the depths of the geographical wonderland, touching down on the banks of the Colorado River for a champagne picnic.
Our guide to Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
Get ready to enjoy our most popular Grand Canyon helicopter flight as you embark on an unforgettable journey which includes an exclusive landing on the floor of the West Rim.
After being collected in Vegas and driven to a state-of-the-art terminal Boulder City (approximately 30 minutes from Vegas), you will soon be soaring majestically over stunning terrain.
Spot Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Guano Point, Eagle Point and more before making an incredible 4,000 foot descent into the depths of the mighty Canyon itself.
Here, you will land on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River and enjoy a delightful champagne picnic meal, served under a 'Ramada', an authentic Hualapai Indian shelter.
It is truly an experience unlike any other!
Please note - This tour is only available from Las Vegas. If you are staying at the Grand Canyon and would like to take a Grand Canyon helicopter tour, please see our North Canyon Helicopter Tour options.
Daily, year round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
About 4 - 4.5 hours from hotel to hotel. Helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon are about 35 minutes each way.
State-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply locally.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.