London Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Check out all the wonderful things London has to offer in a day when you hop on board the Tootbus London Discovery tour!
Our guide to London Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Make your way around, experience the heart of the city and see London's top landmarks from the open-top deck of the bus including; Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, St. James Palace etc..
Board the bus to take advantage of the incredible views of the capital from above and pinpoint all the places you want to see up close. Follow your hit list, hop-off at the nearest bus stop and explore more in depth.
Our London bus tours are the best way to easily go from one landmark to another, whether you choose to see the Crown Jewels at Tower of London, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace or climb the dome of St Paul's Cathedral. Food lovers may find a piece of paradise at Borough Market, one of the best food markets in London. As the day falls, opt for a ride on the London Eye or enjoy for a fun night out in Soho.
Don't forget to speak to our knowledgeable and enthusiastic local experts. They will guide you across the city and give you the best insights! If you are traveling with children, try our child friendly channel available in English and French, it will keep them entertained!
Upon first validation, your ticket is valid 24, 48 or 72 hours; according to the option booked. You can hop-on hop-off, for an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
Departures every day from Monday to Sunday.
- Monday-Thursday First: 9.00am Last 4.35pm.
- Friday-Sunday First: 9.00am Last 5.10pm
- Buses every 20-35 minutes Monday -Thursday and 15-30 minutes Friday-Sunday
- First: 9.00am Last 4.00pm
- Buses every 20-30 minutes.
On Sunday 2nd April & 23rd April 2023 the London Landmarks Half Marathon and the TCS Marathon will cause significant disruption to the tours with stop closures and diversion in place.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Please note: During holiday seasons, the bus service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city. We advise to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- You can hop on and hop off the Tootbus London buses on this tour as many times as you like over a 24-hour, 48 hour or 72-hour period.
- You can start your journey at any of the stops.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.