The Total London Experience
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Imagine a single day tour that encompasses London’s most spectacular sights & attractions – this is The Total London Experience. Begin with a coach tour to Westminster Abbey and St Paul’s Cathedral before continuing to Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard. Visit the Tower of London, experience a Thames River Cruise and finish your day by riding The London Eye.
Our guide to The Total London Experience
Kick-off your exhilarating day out in London with a panoramic guided tour that takes in many of the English capital’s most well-loved landmarks.
Departing from Victoria, your day begins with a short journey on your luxury air-conditioned coach past Westminster Abbey and onto St Paul’s Cathedral. Stretch your legs and explore this dominating church – the towering dome masks a number of tombs, memorials and intricately painted mosaics.
There is no guarantee the Queen will be home, but a photo stop outside London‘s Buckingham Palace is still a royal treat. Watch the Queen’s Foot Guard march to the palace alongside a military band during the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony – they’ll be decked out in their eye-catching red outfits and bearskin hats. (You will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available)
Get ready to delve into the colourful past of London's most famous tower. The Tower of London conceals secrets that are equally fascinating, gruesome and inspiring. Be blinded by the glittering Crown Jewels and watch out for Anne Boleyn’s ghost lurking near where she was beheaded on Tower Green during an exclusive tour with one of the Yeoman Warders.
If you manage to escape the formidable fortress, it’s time to head to the water and enjoy a relaxing River Thames Boat Ride. Take in the sights during this leisurely trip.
You won’t stay on dry land for long though as the soaring London Eye Experience awaits. Try to identify the London attractions you have visited from the roomy glass capsule during this bird’s eye view of the city.
Your tour will finish at approximately 6.00 pm at the London Eye Pier.
Daily, year round.
Around 10 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Total London Experience
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on the following dates, so there will be no guiding inside: 11 February, 2nd March, 1st April, 14th April, 2nd June and 3rd June. Stone and Golden Galleries are open on Saturdays and daily during half term holiday period. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice and access to the Golden Gallery may be limited.
- Your tour price excludes gratuities and hotel DROP-OFF
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.