The Total London Experience with London Eye
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A 1-day tour that encompasses London’s most spectacular sights & attractions...
Imagine a single day tour that encompasses London’s most spectacular sights & attractions – this is The Total London Experience. Begin with a coach tour to Westminster Abbey and St Paul’s Cathedral before continuing to Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard. Visit the Tower of London, experience a Thames River Cruise and finish your day by riding The London Eye.
Our guide to The Total London Experience
Kick-off your exhilarating day out in London with a panoramic guided tour that takes in many of the English capital’s most well-loved landmarks.
Departing from Victoria, your day begins with a short journey on your luxury air-conditioned coach past Westminster Abbey and onto St Paul’s Cathedral. Stretch your legs and explore this dominating church – the towering dome masks a number of tombs, memorials and intricately painted mosaics.
There is no guarantee the Queen will be home, but a photo stop outside London‘s Buckingham Palace is still a royal treat. Watch the Queen’s Foot Guard march to the palace alongside a military band during the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony – they’ll be decked out in their eye-catching red outfits and bearskin hats. (You will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available)
Get ready to delve into the colourful past of London's most famous tower. The Tower of London conceals secrets that are equally fascinating, gruesome and inspiring. Be blinded by the glittering Crown Jewels and watch out for Anne Boleyn’s ghost lurking near where she was beheaded on Tower Green during an exclusive tour with one of the Yeoman Warders.
If you manage to escape the formidable fortress, it’s time to head to the water and enjoy a relaxing River Thames Boat Ride. Take in the sights during this leisurely trip before docking at beautiful Greenwich for a history-soaked walking tour.
Led by your guide, take in landmarks as the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren before boarding your boat back to Central London.
You won’t stay on dry land for long though as the soaring London Eye Experience awaits. Try to identify the London attractions you have visited from the roomy glass capsule during this bird’s eye view of the city.
Your tour will finish at approximately 6.00 pm at the London Eye Pier.
Daily, subject to availability.
It starts at 8:00 am but check-in starts at 7:30 am.
Daily, year round.
Around 10 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Total London Experience
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Your tour price excludes gratuities and hotel DROP-OFF