West End Shows - Book of Mormon Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book of Mormon has won a staggering 9 Tony Awards...
The Book of Mormon is the sensational Broadway musical from South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and Avenue Q co-creator Robert Lopez. Edgy and sometimes outrageous, the musical tells the story of two young Mormon missionaries sent to Uganda where they are shocked by the difference in culture to that of the US.
Our guide to West End Shows - Book of Mormon Ticket
The Book of Mormon is the smash-hit Broadway sensation which has been described as 'the best musical of this century' by the New York Times.
Created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, who are best known for their successful TV show South Park, Book of Mormon is a musical comedy which has won nine Tony Award since opening in New York in March 2011.
The story revolves around two Mormon missionaries who get sent to a small town in Uganda to spread the word of the Latter Day Saints but are soon shocked by the cultural differences in comparison to their hometown.
The pair end up in a showdown with a tyrannical warlord and have to come to terms with their own beliefs before they are able to save the day... not to mention dealing with minor issues like famine, poverty and AIDS.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Circle or Stalls with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Normally situated towards the back or the sides of the Stalls or the Dress circle
- Dress Circle: Situated in the Dress Circle
- Super Saver Top Price Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle) Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Circle or Stalls with a great view of the stage. Available Monday to Wednesday evening only
Mondays - Saturdays.
Evening performances start at 7.30pm and matinees at 2.30pm
2 hours 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Book of Mormon Ticket
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis in the category purchased.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Please note, the show contains swearing, sexual content and offensive content. It's not suitable for children under the age of 17.