West End Shows - Mary Poppins
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s multi-award-winning musical MARY POPPINSis flying back to the Prince Edward Theatre on 7th August. Starring Zizi Strallen in the title role and Charlie Stempas Bert, the magical story of the world’s favourite Nanny is triumphantly and spectacularly brought to the stage with dazzling choreography, incredible effects and unforgettable songs.
Our guide to West End Shows - Mary Poppins
The magical story of the world’s favourite Nanny is triumphantly and spectacularly brought to the stage with dazzling choreography, incredible effects and unforgettable songs.
Starring Zizi Strallen, returning to play the title role following great acclaim on the recent sell-out international tour, and Charlie Stemp as Bert, who recently gave an award-winning performance as Arthur Kipps in Cameron Mackintosh’s production of Half A Sixpence.
The stage production of MARY POPPINS is brilliantly adapted from the wonderful stories by PL Travers and the original film. It is co-created by Cameron Mackintosh and has a book by Oscar-winning screenwriter and Downton Abbey creator, Julian Fellowes.
With a timeless score by Richard M Sherman and Robert B Sherman including the classic songs; Jolly Holiday, Step in Time, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Feed the Birds with new songs and additional music and lyrics, including Practically Perfect, by the Olivier award-winning British team of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Normally situated towards the back or the sides of the Stalls or the Dress circle
- Grand Circle: Situated in the best seats in the Grand Circle second tier
Theatre: Prince Edward Theatre, 28 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4HS.
Evening performances Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday start at 7.30pm, Wednesdays start at 7pm, Matinee performances Thursday, Saturday and Sunday start at 2.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Mary Poppins
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of the request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour before the start of the performance.
- Mary Poppins is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, we recommend Mary Poppins for ages 7 and up. Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- Cast subject to change without notice on any given night. The presence of specific actors and actresses can't be guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Mary Poppins
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour before the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Prince Edward Theatre 28 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4HS.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.