Airboat Ride with Transfer
5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of Central Florida...
Perfect for those without a car, the Airboat Ride with Transportation Ticket includes pick-up and drop off from Orlando hotels plus a thrilling airboat ride to discover the amazing wildlife of the Central Florida Everglades.
Our guide to Airboat Ride with Transfer
Departing from select locations in Orlando, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee, this tour will whisk you to a nearby wetlands area where you will enjoy an exciting airboat ride in search of local wildlife. The pristine Central Florida Everglades have barely changed from when the early pioneers arrived and are home to eagles, turkeys, wild boar, roseate spoonbills, alligators and other native creatures.
After boarding your airboat, disappear into endless beautiful swamps, marshes and rivers, travelling at speeds up to 45mph. Nothing is more thrilling than feeling like you are gliding on water and your experienced captain has a knack for being able to pick out alligators, eagles and other wildlife that build their homes in the waterways.
Following your exhilarating tour, get up close and personal with more than 200 animals who live at Wild Florida! Take your time exploring the interesting habitats, talk to the park's experts about what it’s like to care for these amazing animals and how their population of lemurs, zebra, watusi, bobcat, sloth and other exotic animals has grown over the past year.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821||7.25am|
|Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 32821||7.30am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||7.45am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.50am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||8.00am|
|Rosen Inn International - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||8.05am|
|Rosen Inn Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||8.10am|
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||8.15am|
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
8.30am; pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes beforehand.
Approximately 8 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Airboat Ride with Transportation
- The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please note, the specific part of the Everglades visited can change changes depending on local conditions.
- Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Free parking is available at the following pick up points (subject to change without notice), Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Wild Side Bar & Grill, Firehouse Sub at Crossroads and The Rosen Inn international. Local parking charges apply at The Swan Hotel at Disney and Universal Resort Bus Loop. Parking is not available at Rosen Inn Pointe.
- Please note shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to your airboat ride.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Airboat Ride with Transportation
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us for a full refund.