Discovery Cove® Package - 2024 Early Booking Offer
Save up to 50% on the regular 2024 Price
4.9 stars: Based on 833 reviews via
- Free cancellations
- (752) reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 50% on a Dolphin Swim Package - Discount built into prices displayed
Experience an all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove for less with our 2024 Discovery Cove Early booking offer - Save up to 50% on the regular 2024 Discovery Cove Package ticket price!
Our guide to Discovery Cove® Package - 2024 Early Booking Offer
Relax and unwind on our white sand beaches and experience incredible animal encounters around each corner throughout your day at Discovery Cove. Glide across the lagoon with a beautiful bottlenose dolphin or explore a lush landscape of rocky lagoons, waterfalls and pristine sandy beaches at Discovery Cove. This all-inclusive oasis is a fantastic mix of tranquillity and exhilaration. You’ll feel as if you’ve stumbled upon an undiscovered tropical island. Move at your own pace through this sun-soaked oasis, doing as much as you want, or as little as you’d like.
Choose a dolphin swim ticket and tick something extraordinary off your bucket list. Step into the calm waters and befriend a bottlenose dolphin. Wade a little further out and catch a dorsal fin ride back to shore. The experience lasts 30 minutes, but the memories last a lifetime. Then, you have the rest of the day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere.
Among the many highlights is Discovery Cove's Grand Reef. a vast underwater world, with thousands of tropical fish drifting over colourful corals. Stroll along the white sands, paddle in the shallows amongst rays, and dive deep to discover hidden underwater grottos. Amazing moments await for every age and any strength of swimmer. Unwind in the warm waters of Serenity Bay. Paddle in the shallows, or wade out deeper for a refreshing swim and then head for Wind-Away River where warm gentle currents carry you past white sand beaches, through dense rainforests, waterfalls and an underwater cave. Discover the Explorer's Aviary, just beyond the towering waterfalls, where you can hand-feed tropical birds and experience swimming and wading adventures and face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets at Freshwater Oasis®. And guess what, all of this is included in your Discovery Cove tickets at the best price around from AttractionTickets.com
As a reservation-only experience, which is limited to a capacity of 1300 guests a day, it’s a rare opportunity to set your own pace. It’s all about a day of wonderful discovery and a lifetime of memories at Discovery Cove Orlando.
Full Day - 9.00am to 5.00pm
Special Offers for Discovery Cove® Package - 2024 Early Booking Offer
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Receive a Free Digital Dollar Off Drinks Card Per Person when booking your Orlando attraction tickets. Save a Dollar on all your drinks at almost 75 Orlando venues INCLUDING International Drive and Disney Springs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Discovery Cove® Package - 2024 Early Booking Offer
- Valid for bookings made 14-31 January 2023 for Discovery Cove visits anytime in 2024.
- Saving amounts compared to standard Discovery Cove Package prices vary throughout the year. Maximum 50% saving on a Dolphin Swim ticket valid for visits on 29-31 March 2024.
- Discovery Cove is a reservation-only experience and you must choose the date you wish to visit at the time of booking.
- You will be issued with a Discovery Cove digital ticket which you have to present upon arrival at Discovery Cove. Your digital ticket for Discovery Cove also includes a gate-ready barcode for admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
- Those wishing to swim with Dolphins must purchase a Dolphin Swim ticket.
- If you just want to accompany friends and family who are swimming with dolphins, purchase the Non-Dolphin Swim Ticket. This option includes all the same elements, except the Dolphin Interaction Session.
- You must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins.
- Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult-to-child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
- Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- Visits to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® may be taken before or after your visit to Discovery Cove.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety instructions in English.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 30 days prior to your booked Discovery Cove visit. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of your booked visit. There are also no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Dolphin Swim to Non-Dolphin Swim) or cancellations within this 30-day period.
Frequently Asked Questions for Discovery Cove® Package - 2024 Early Booking Offer
Do I have to book a date or can I leave it open?
Because Discovery Cove limit attendance to 1300 people per day, we have to book a date for you. During busy periods such as Easter and Summer, we would require at least 2 months' notice in order to secure you a place.
Do you need to be an experienced swimmer for Discovery Cove?
No, life jackets are provided and you don't have to go out of your depth.
What is included in the Dolphin Swim all-inclusive price?
Your Discovery Cove experience includes everything: a dolphin swim experience (if the Dolphin Swim Ticket is selected); unlimited access to all swim and snorkelling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
How long is the dolphin swim?
The swim will consist of a 10-15 minute introduction with the trainers and a 30-minute in-water group session with the dolphins. This will be followed by an optional 30-minute debrief for any questions.
What time is my dolphin swim at Discovery Cove?
Dolphin Swim times are allocated when you check in at Discovery Cove. Times are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. The earlier you arrive at Discovery Cove, the more choice you will have.
What is included in the Non-Dolphin Swim price?
The Non-Dolphin Swim Package includes all the same great elements as the Dolphin Swim package with the exception of the dolphin swim itself - unlimited access to all swim and snorkelling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
What are the age restrictions?
To swim with the dolphins, guests must be at least 6 years old.
Are children allowed to participate in the dolphin swim without their parents present?
Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
When should I arrive?
Park operating hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm. Check-in begins at 7.15am. We recommend arriving early so you can enjoy a full day at this beautiful park.
Is the dolphin swim available to guests with disabilities?
Discovery Cove can accommodate guests with disabilities who are able to manoeuvre themselves with limited assistance (or with the aid of a personal assistant) during their dolphin experience and in the various wading locations.
Can I pre-book a Cabana at Discovery Cove?
Yes, but this must be done directly with Discovery Cove. Unfortunately, we are unable to book this for you. You will need your Discovery Cove reservation number to make a cabana reservation which can be found on your Discovery Cove tickets. If your tickets are not yet ready to download from your Customer Account and you want to book a Discovery Cove cabana, please call us for your Discovery Cove reservation number.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.