Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 104 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy two fantastic Floridian experiences on one fun-filled day! Explore the amazing achievements of man at the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex before enjoying the natural wonders of the Central Florida Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
This great value Florida excursion offers two fantastic experiences on one tour and also includes round-trip transportation from Orlando.
After being collected from one of the convenient pick-up points (see below), get ready to experience the huge range of unique attractions and interactive exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Tour NASA’s spaceport and see space shuttle launch pads included in the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour. Walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket and relive Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon.
Meet a real Astronaut, stroll through the Rocket Garden, and enjoy five-story IMAX® space films. A real highlight is sure to a guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit - this display brings visitors nose-to-nose with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before.
After exploring KSC, head to the Central Florida Everglades where you can explore the beautiful grassy marshes of the St. Johns River and Lake Poinsett on an exciting 30-minute airboat ride. Seek out the exotic plants, flowers and wildlife which share the swamps with its main inhabitant, the alligator! Also, see eagles and several species of wading birds by the hundreds.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change):
On the morning of your departure, you must make your way to one of the following conveniently located pick-up locations.
- 7.25am - Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
- 7.30am - Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 32821
- 7.45am - Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
- 7.50am - Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
- 8.00am - Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.05am - Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.10am - Rosen Inn Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 8.15am - Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
This tour departs every Tuesday and Thursday.
Pick-ups commence from 7.30am.
Around 12 hours in total. Transfer time to Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex is around 1.5 hours each way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
- Tour itinerary is subject to change.
- The tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your voucher.
- Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Kennedy Space Center.
- Free parking is available at the following pick up points (subject to change without notice), Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Wild Side Bar & Grill, Firehouse Sub at Crossroads and The Rosen Inn international. Local parking charges apply at The Swan Hotel at Disney and Universal Resort Bus Loop. Parking is not available at Rosen Inn Pointe.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
- Is a hotel pick-up included in the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari? No, the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari collects from central location points and you will need to make your own way to the nearest point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. If you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.