Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 3352 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy two fantastic Floridian experiences on one fun-filled day! Explore the amazing achievements of mankind at the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex before enjoying the natural wonders of the Central Florida Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
This great value Florida excursion offers two fantastic experiences on one tour and also includes round-trip transportation from Orlando.
On your visit to Kennedy Space Center, Visitor Complex enjoy a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, a narrated NASA bus tour with stops at the Observation gantry, the Saturn V exhibit area and plenty of free time to enjoy the other amazing attractions and exhibits.
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers a massive range of attractions and interactive exhibits to provide an educational and hugely entertaining experience.
- Meet face-to-face with one of the few that have flown in space, ‘live’ at the Astronaut Encounter.
- Touch a piece of Mars at the Exploration in the New Millennium.
- Ride the G-Force simulator and experience a shuttle take off.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to view where history is made.
- Experience the feeling of lifting off, whilst riding the Shuttle Launch Experience!
- Get a birds-eye view of the absolutely amazing shuttle launch pad.
- Walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket, feel its thunderous lift-off rumble – and other immersive experiences.
- Take a virtual moonwalk, sit at a mission control console, and so much more!
Afterwards, head to the Central Florida Everglades where you can explore the beautiful grassy marshes of the St. Johns River and Lake Poinsett on an exciting 30-minute airboat ride.
Seek out the exotic plants, flowers and wildlife which share the swamps with its main inhabitant, the alligator! Also, see eagles and several species of wading birds by the hundreds. What a day!
This Kennedy Space Center tour operates Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.30am.
- Maingate Lakeside Resort - 7769 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL, 34747
- Rosen Inn International - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
- Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
- Disney Swan Hotel - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
Around 12 hours in total including transfer time of around 60-90 minutes each way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
- Tour itinerary is subject to change and may be operated in reverse.
- The tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your AttractionTickets.com voucher.
- Some pick-up locations are served by shuttle buses and require a change of vehicle before travelling on to Kennedy Space Center.
- Please note that the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral are working space launch facilities, therefore tours may be altered or closed due to operational requirements. NASA reserves the right to cancel or alter tour locations and/or security requirements without notice.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
- Is a hotel pick-up included in the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari? No, the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari collects from central location points and you will need to make your own way to the nearest point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. If you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.