Cordoba from Seville
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sample the Spanish lifestyle in the fascinating town of Cordoba
Be delighted by the enormous cultural legacy Cordoba has to offer and discover how Romans, Muslims, Jewish and Spanish inhabitants left their mark on this magnificent city.
Our guide to Cordoba from Seville
Many centuries ago, Cordoba was the capital of Spain and, with a population of over 900,000, was one of Europe's largest cultural and intellectual centres. These days, as you'll find out on this tour, the city is home to an abundance of historic buildings and charming streets.
The tour begins with a scenic bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. You will then arrive at the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Cordoba offers an enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the marvellous Cordoban Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops. We will see its most emblematic streets like the flower-lined side street pure enjoyment for your senses, until we reach the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue. Then we will go inside the beautiful Mosque-Cathedral, with its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period.
Once the guided tour has finished, you will have free time to walk around the town, go shopping in the wonderful pedestrian streets of the Jewish Quarter or try some of the delicious local cuisine.
- The main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel (Street San Fernando 2, 41004 Seville)
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 8.20 am.
- 9 hours approximately.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cordoba from Seville
- Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours before departure. A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure or no-show.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour departure time and present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 11.
- Please note you will be dropped off in Seville city centre at the end of the tour.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficient water during the walk. The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.