Uluru Sunset Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Australia's most recognisable and fascinating icon
As the sun sets over the western horizon, you’ll be witness to the majestic presence and many shades of colour for which Uluru is most famous. A refreshing glass of bubbly completes this magical experience.
Our guide to Uluru Sunset Tour
Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. Your Driver Guide will provide details of the afternoon’s itinerary while you enjoy the amazing surrounds and incredible sight of Uluru in the distance.
As you head toward the iconic Uluru, you’ll take in the sites of Kata Tjuta, also known as the Olgas.
This incredible formation of rock domes extends six kilometres into the ground and is the remains of erosion that began more than 500 million years ago. It is understood that Aboriginal people have lived in this area for more than 22,000 years.
Once you’re settled at the Sunset Viewing Area, you’ll be served sparkling wine and nibbles while you begin to absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings. You can just relax or stroll around the Sunset Viewing Area to discover your own personal space to watch the amazing sunset.
Arguably Australia’s most recognisable and fascinating icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock) stands 348 metres high, however, most of its mass is below ground level. You’ll be overwhelmed by its incredible size, presence and inherent spirituality.
As the sun sets over the western horizon, you’ll be witness to the majestic presence and many shades of colour for which Uluru is most famous.
Be sure to have your Driver Guide take a photo of you with Uluru in the background – although they say that the memory will stay with you forever!
Why not include a delcious barbecue dinner with your ticket? Enjoying this freshly cooked feast, to be consumed under the stars, will add to this unforgettable experience.
Daily, year round.
Approximately 75 minutes before sunset.
Around 1.5 hours or 3.5 hours if you choose the Barbecue option.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Uluru Sunset Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera and jacket in cooler months are recommended.
- A minimum of 1 litre of water is required for your walk at Uluru.
- If flying into Ayers Rock on the same day as the tour departs, please ensure flight arrival time is prior to 1.00pm.
- National Park entry fee of AUD26.00 per adult and AUD13.00 per child (5-15 years) is payable on departure. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Uluru Sunset Tour
- Will the coach be comfortable and modern?
Yes, our tour operators have one of the newest coach fleets in Australia. The modern and luxurious Scania coaches are equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, seatbelts, restrooms, two door access, ample legroom and large panoramic windows, so you won't miss a thing. Most of the coaches are also equipped with phone chargers and free WiFi to keep you in touch with the outside world.
- Do I need to reconfirm my booking?
Yes, you MUST reconfirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours in advance . All the necessary information can be found on your voucher.
- Can I join or leave a tour part way through?
Yes, you are free to join and leave the tour as you like. However, please advise the tour operator locally at when you reconfirm your booking if you plan on doing so. Any transport required from your departure location is wholly your responsibility. You will not be issued a refund for unused portions of your tour.
- Can I stay on the coach when we stop if I am feeling tired?
For security reasons, the coach must be empty and locked at every stop. Please see your Travel Director or Driver Guide if any assistance is required to locate a rest spot.
- What do I need to bring?
Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera and jacket in cooler months are recommended. A minimum of 1 litre of water is required for your walk at Uluru.