Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
Our guide to Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
- 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%.
- Excludes entrance to Casa Milà ands Casa Batlló.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Infants (0-3yrs) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- As Sagrada Família is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions: No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons. No see-through clothing, tops must cover the shoulders. No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies, shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh. Flip Flops will not be accepted.
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
- Does this tour included hotel transfers?
No, unfortuanatly hotel transfers are not included. Please meet at Plaça Sagrada Familia number 3, Sicilia Street between Provença and Mallorca.