Splash into fun at Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark® in California, where the South Seas meets Southern California in this whimsical, tropical oasis. Catch waves from serene to extreme, be amazed by up-close animal experiences, and find attractions for the whole family.
Our guide to Aquatica® California
Aquatica® California combines waves from serene to extreme, up-close animal experiences and attractions for the whole family!
- Get ready for the thrill of your life at the all-new Taumata Racer®, a high-speed competitive mat ride where you’ll find adventure head first!
- Enjoy 80 feet of pure adrenalin down two enclosed and open air slides on HooRoo Run® and choose from two-person whirly wheels or four-person clover leaf rides as you plunge down 75-feet of water before dropping into a six-story funnel on Tassie’s Twister.
- At Big Surf Shores you can experience one of the biggest wave pools in Southern California. Swim in more than 500,000 gallons of water with swells up to 5-feet tall.
- For a more relaxing experience float along the tropical Loggerhead Lane through an amazing waterfall and lush tropical landscape past Caribbean flamingos!
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove® is one of the coolest areas around with a host of mini slides and rides, for kids to splash around in and on to their hearts content!
- Discover all the playful characters at Aquatica® California!
- Thrill seekers can choose from three different twisting and turning high-speed slides including one in the dark on Kiwi Curl®.
- The 60 foot Whanau Way water slide was made with fun in mind! Twist and plunge down 6 different slides.
- For family thrills try Walhalla Wave®. This exciting raft ride that sends riders through a maze of watery waves, twists, turns and tunnels.
- Walkabout Waters - This four-story interactive playground boasts buckets of fun for kids hands-on slides, hoses, jets, geysers and more. Every five minutes a 500-gallon bucket unloads water on everyone below.
PLEASE NOTE: Aquatica California is only open during the Summer months. Aquatica California is open daily between 25 May to 3 September and weekends only 8 September to 7 October. Tickets are open-dated and can be activated any date the park is open.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (15 customer reviews)