Central Park Ice Skating & New York Explorer Pass Combo Saver
4.8 stars: Based on 113 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 famous Big Apple attractions.
Our guide to Central Park Ice Skating & New York Explorer Pass Combo Saver
Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink have been packaged with some of our most popular New York attractions to offer a choice of New York experiences at the best price. For a magical New York winter experience, combine ice skating at iconic Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park with a visit to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 Big Apple attractions from a list of over 50 top attractions.
Central Park Ice-Skating
Wollman Ice Rink has featured in numerous movies and TV shows largely thanks to its stunning setting in Central Park. Wollman Ice Rink puts visitors beneath the stunning New York City skyline by day and its twinkling lights by night and is a magical location for ice-skating. Ice skating in Central Park remains ever popular with both New Yorkers and tourists alike. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and skaters of all levels are welcome. Our Wollman Rink Ice Skating Tickets include admission to the rink and skate rental. You will be sent an open-dated ticket which can be used at any time during your New York visit whilst the rink is open, giving you complete flexibility to visit the rink on a date and time that best suits your plans. Wollman Ice Rink is located near the entrance at Central Park South, 59th Street and 6th Avenue.
Wollman Rink in Central Park is open from October to April 2020 (weather dependent). Wollman Rink is closed 1 March 2020 and also closes at 2.30pm on 11 March 2020.
- Monday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Tuesday 10.00am-2.30pm
- Wednesday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Thursday 10.00am-10.00pm
- Friday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-9.00pm
New York Explorer Pass
With the New York Explorer Pass you can pick your choice of admission to any 3, 5 or 7 fantastic Big Apple attractions from a list of over 50 must-see sights, museums and tours for one low pre-paid price – saving you up to 45% on the combined price of individual entrance tickets. Choices include a Hop-On/Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket, the Empire State Building Observatory, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck, The RIDE and much more! Plus you can skip the ticket line at some of these top attractions and take advantage of some great discounts on shopping and dining!
- Save Money: Save up to 45% off combined admission prices.
- Save Time: VIP line privileges at many attractions.
- Flexibility: Create your own itinerary with over 50 attraction choices Freedom:
- Go at your own pace with 30 days to use your New York Explorer Pass
- Insider Info: Free guidebook and map available in 5 languages.
Please see our New York Explorer Pass page for a full list of featured attractions.
Featured attractions (subject to change without notice)
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Empire State Building (access to 86th floor observatory)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry Ticket (provides ACCESS ONLY to the island, Pedestal and Crown tickets are not available with your Explorer Pass) **
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Museum: Gallery Admission & Walking Tour
- The Met
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic Tour 1-Day Tour
- Landmark Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Central Park Bike Rental: Full Day
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® Times Square
- Guggenheim Museum
- The Met Breuer
- Woodbury Common Bus Tour (Round Trip + VIP Coupon Booklet)
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour (Closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Shearwater Classic Schooner Sail (Daytime Statue Sail) *
- Harbor Lights Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Food On Foot Tours
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Central Park Bike Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Madison Square Garden®: All Access Tour™
- NYC TV & Movie Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour*
- Museum of Sex
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour Ride Wristband*
- Night Tour by Big Bus
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour*
- New York Botanical Garden
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo (Adults aged 20 and over. Ages 19 and under enter the Brooklyn Museum free of charge; those 12 and under enter the Brooklyn Botanic Garden free of charge. Child passes are not needed to visit these attractions)
- Hudson River Sightseeing: Full-Day Bike Rental*
- The Met Cloisters
- Sopranos Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- The Downtown Experience (Powered by The RIDE)
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center®, Westchester
- Harlem Bike Rental: Full Day
- Harlem Bike Tour
- Madame Tussauds New York
- New York Water Taxi: All Day Access Pass
Customers may choose to do any or all of the following cruises (each counts as one attraction choice):
- Liberty Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
- Landmarks Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
- BEAST Speedboat Ride by Circle Line Sightseeing*
- Best of NYC Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing (*$10 upgrade fee applies)
- Harbour Lights Cruise* by Circle Line Sightseeing (*$10 upgrade fee applies)
*These attractions are available seasonally. Please consult your guidebook for exact schedules and open hours.
**Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket provides ACCESS ONLY to the island. Tickets to the Statue’s “Pedestal” and “Crown” require an advance reservation for a fee and space is limited. Pedestal and Crown tickets are not available with your Explorer Pass.
***Choice of 1 On Location Bus Tour. You will also need to leave a credit card number to hold your reservation, however, the credit card will only be charged if you do not show up for the tour.
Please note some attractions require advance reservations. Please consult your guidebook for details on how to book.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Ice Skating & New York Explorer Pass Combo Saver
- The Central Park Ice Skating & New York Explorer Pass Combo Saver is a combined package of a Central Park Ice Skating Ticket and a New York Explorer Pass. You will be sent two separate tickets and each ticket is activated the first time it is used.
- You will be sent an open-dated Central Park Ice Skating paper ticket for Wollman Ice Rink, enabling you to visit the rink at any time you choose during your visit to New York.
- Central Park Ice Skating Tickets include admission to Wollman Ice Rink and skate rental. However, there is no priority queue and you will still need to join the regular line. Tickets only allow admission for 1 person per ticket. There is a charge for spectators (approximately $5, payable locally).
- You will also be sent an open-dated New York Explorer Pass Ticket. With the New York Explorer Pass you can pick your choice of admission to any 3, 5 or 7 fantastic Big Apple attractions from a list of over 50 New York options
- The New York Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 30 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- Please note some attractions included with the New York Explorer Pass require advance reservations. Please consult your guidebook for details on how to book. Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn. Some attractions are seasonal. Please consult your guidebook for details.