5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Experience the dazzling colours of the Las Vegas Strip from above!
You won't forget this fantastic helicopter flight in a hurry as you swoop over the famous Las Vegas Strip and Downtown's Glitter Gulch to take in a bird's eye view of the world famous hotels, iconic locations, and bright neon lights.
Our guide to Jack of Lights Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
Only in Vegas can you experience the 'world' from your front row seat in the sky courtesy of a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter.
The excitement begins with a glass of champagne before boarding your chopper and taking to the sky!
Try and spot legendary landmarks such as the New York-New York skyline, the Bellagio fountains, the Roman Empire of Caesars Palace and the Clock Tower in St. Marks Square of the Venetian.
See if you can get a photo of the Luxor Pyramid, the Eiffel Tower of Paris or the towering Stratosphere which rises more than 1,000 feet into the air.
Finally, your trip is not complete without seeing Downtown’s “Glitter Gulch” which is where Las Vegas began.
Please note there is the option to book this trip with or without transfer. Guests who don't book transfers must provide their own transport to the terminal.
Daily, year round.
Flights vary from 5.00pm in the Winter and 8.30pm in the Summer. The exact time will be confirmed on your documentation.
Las Vegas-McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Flight time is 12 to 15 minutes.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jack of Lights Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
Frequently Asked Questions for Jack of Lights Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 275lbs must have 2 seats on the helicopter and a $50 supplement will be applicable upon check-in if you exceed this weight. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.