River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise & Tower of London Combo Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Over 1,000 years of history awaits to be discovered at the iconic Tower of London. Combine your trip to London's most famous riverside landmark with a hop-on, hop-off river cruise that leaves right outside the castle walls.
Our guide to River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise & Tower of London Combo Ticket
Plenty of incredible views are in store with this great value ticket which combines a visit to the Tower of London with a voyage along the Thames, courtesy of a hop-on hop-off ticket for a sightseeing cruise.
Whatever the weather, a cruise is a far more enjoyable way to explore London than travelling via the Underground and you'll see more for less with an all-day, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour!
You'll have the freedom of the river and comfortable passage between four piers along the River Thames, all in great locations close to top attractions.
And what's more, you can hop-on and off whenever you want - meaning you can effectively design your own itinerary and explore London at your own pace.
- Westminster Pier - is close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
- London Eye Pier - is next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
- Tower Pier - is right next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
- Greenwich Pier - provides easy access to the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark which re-opened in April 2012, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Tower of London:
In days gone by a trip to the Tower was not something to look forward to as often there would be no return! Many famous names have entered the castle never to emerge alive but there's no need for you to lose your head!
Today the famous Beefeater guards, whose job it is to keep unwanted visitors at bay, are a lot friendlier so they are almost certain to welcome you inside. Of course you will be entering by the main gate, but those less fortunate arrived via the Traitors Gate, which was accessed directly from the river and can still be seen today.
Built originally as a palace by William the Conqueror, the Tower became more infamous in its role as a prison and place of torture. Queen Anne Boleyn, wife of Henry VIII, was beheaded here along with many other nobles of the period. You can still see the rooms in which she was held while awaiting her fate at the hands of the executioner. In fact you might even still see her as she is said to be one of the many ghosts who walk the passageways of the castle.
A visit to the Tower wouldn't be complete without seeing the amazing Crown Jewels. This incredible collection of Royal regalia includes the Imperial State Crown which is used when a monarch is first crowned, together with the Sceptre and Orb, along with lots of other amazing artifacts. Rumour has it that perhaps some of the items are so valuable that you might have replicas on show. But try stealing them to find out and you'll find they take burglars very seriously at the Tower.
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
Departures from Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640, 1720, 1800.
- Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1040, 1120, 1200, 1210, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600.
Departures from London Eye Pier
- London Eye Pier to Tower Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1255, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530, 1610, 1650, 1730, 1810
- London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530.
Departures from Tower Pier
- Tower Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1115, 1155, 1235, 1255, 1315, 1355, 1435, 1515, 1555, 1635, 1715.
- Tower Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530.
Departures from Greenwich Pier
- Greenwich to Tower Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510, 1550, 1630.
- Greenwich Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510, 1550, 1630.
Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Day,
All boats on the published schedule above are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
Daily, year round. Please check opening times prior to arrival.
Sightseeing cruises depart every 40 minutes from piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower Pier and Greenwich.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise & Tower of London Combo Ticket
- Sightseeing cruise times are subject to change. Please check operating times locally.
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please note: You must exchange your voucher from one of the following places: Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT). You will not be able to use your tickets without exchanging them first.
- All boats on the published schedule above are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- You should arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time of the sightseeing cruise.
- Please check Tower of London opening times prior to arrival.
- Your Tower of London ticket is valid for one standard admission within 72 hours of your date for the River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.